chapter 16

What was about to happen ,were we about to kiss? I picked my phone up only to see it was 
Melina who was calling."Excuse me",I said to him. He stood up and left to who knows were."What took you so long to pick up ,I have called you twice already" she said babbling."Hello to you too,you don't expect me to pick up at once when you call do you?" I said trying to piss her."So what was so important that you didn't pick up the first two calls"she asked questioningly."Nothing"I said and heard a scrowl ."Would like to have breakfast with us?.
"No thank you Brenton made me breakfast"I said and you could hear a little amusement in my voice."Oh, I see just one night and he is being lover boy. So cute come over and give us the details .I'm gonna tell everyone".

"Wait right there missy"I whisper yelled into the phone,"we are just friends ,he apologized some minutes ago and we decided to start afresh and now I don't think I want to through those dramatic problems again I have had enough of Anita trying to make me look bad in front of Brenton . I like him a lot dough but now I want to put those feelings aside and focus on this friendship thing and see were it ends up". I said sighing at the end."Are you done talking? Because I think it is the worse idea ever .Emma Phina Winters listen to me when I say you are meant for each other, why else would all your friends try to get you two together ? It all because of the connection between you two. You two ar..."I cut her off before she went on"I have my decision and that's final and I would like it if you all respected that"I said with seriousness "okay whatever you say" she said sighing."thank you. Bye I will see you later in a few"I said she didn't respond and hung up .

"Urghh"I groaned running my hand through my vanilla blonde hair .I should be mad not her it decision to do whatever I want in my life and everyone has to get that into their heads.

.............................................................After taking a quick shower I wore my under garments,  wore  a pair of shorts and tank top with a canvas and to complete my look I in mascara and lipgloss since I wasn't a fun of all those make up stuff.

I went out to see everyone having fun and chatting amongst themselves I felt happy knowing that I did this .

I sported Brenton talking and laughing about something with Aiden and Mason. I then saw Anita glaring at me'what the hell is her problem'I just rolled my eyes and went to Melina and the others when I spotted them.

"Hi"I said
"Hey"Emily said and hugged me. Melina ignored me which I understood why. Keziah came and hugged me greeting."Rude"muttered making sure Melina heard"oh is it"she said"I know you mad but please I would really like it if you respect my decision okay"I asked raising a brow pointed to Melina."fine whatever" she said "so you not mad at me anymore right"I said making a puppy dog eye"If not for that eyes I wouldn't"I  smiled and hugged her tight.

"So what with the hugging"Mason said out of nowhere making me jump doof face.
"Nothing"we said in reunion making Keziah and Emily chuckle."So dinner at your place tonight right, cause I really miss your meat balls"I said asking Melina and Keziah "And please don't allow Emily near them when cooking" I said trying to hold my laughter.

"Hey?!,it not my fault I can't cook to tell you I took cooking classes"she said frowning a little.
"Which you got kicked out of" Melina mumbled but everyone heard which we all burst out laughing.

We actually had fun we played all sort of game, we shot each other with water guns,played some board games, teased each other remembering past events we actually had fun without quarrelling this time and by we I mean Brenton and I which I kept getting glares from Anita. I don't blame her actually I might have kind of liked making her mad which I succeeded.

Whenever I got a glare from her I only went closer to him splashed him and he tickled me that I laughed so hard .
To tell you the truth I never taught I would have this much fun today.
Turns out this planned camping wasn't a bad idea after all.

Hello my lovely readers I hope you enjoy this chapter a little reminder don't forget to vote.