Chapter 12

Still out side
Why do you not just say thank you whenever she helps you?!but noooo you instead fill her which questions and end up hurting her. Sorry Emily I just want her to admit that she likes me back. Oh so if you want her to admit something doesn't mean make her CRY!! She yells trying to grab grab Brenton again but then Mason grabs her again"hey come down karate kid"fine we better finish these snacks or she is going to poor her rage on us in the morning and nobody wants to see that trust me. They all nod in agreement .They watch "the haunted house",oh no don't go in there they shout after the movie Brenton left"Am sure Emma would not want the first thing she sees when she wakes up to be my face"yeah they all nod well see you tomorrow when she is calm we promise to call so you come. They bro hug and Brenton left the rest were probably going to stay for the night since it Friday Emily went to her room no one bordered Emma to make her upset.

Morning

I woke up to a knock on my door go away I yell. You know you can stay locked up in there the whole day, I heard Emily's voice go away I yell again ,I brought you breakfast when I got up from the bed my head felt heavy .I looked in the mirror to see I was a mess. Urr this must be due to all the crying that jerk .Emm please open the door I grabbed a pain killer am coming I washed my face and open the door she immediately came in and placed the food down before she came to hug me"are you okay honey" she said do I look like am not I snap. Hey don't be mad at me am only trying to help, I know am sorry .I hope I didn't ruin movies night? No you didn't , is the jerk still here ?,no he left. Were are the rest ,they are having breakfast ok let go join them ok let go she pecked my cheek and brought my breakfast when I came out

How dare you guys watch movie without me yesternight we so sorry please don't be mad it was all Emily Mason winks I let out a laugh you should have seen your faces Emily and I laugh.

You girls got us Keziah said yeah we know we are sisters we have our ways and look she got you smiling again. No you all did I hug them and go eat breakfast.

After had my shower fixed my my hair in a pony tail fixed my makeup and got dressed we went down to the pool took some drinks rested for a while and had a swim we had loads of fun,then went upstairs.

Hey Emm mom and dad said they miss you so much so they come visit us soon which means I get to spend more time here YAY!!!!! We yelled dancing when we were out of breathe then we stopped and gave the rest of them the news they were really happy. They really love my sister's company I mean what not to love about her ,she is the best sister you could ever have I snapped out of my thought when they pulled me into their hug. We had fun the night we watched"goose bumps"then later went to bed but not without a bath. I went in the bath with ice cream ate it while the warmth of the water washed the stress from my body"who needs Brenton if I got you nutella ice cream".

I hope you enjoyed it

Please don't forget to vote love you.