Am Back

As I enter all eyes fall on me in shocked faces,except for my best friend who gets up to hug me and says "guys Emma is back and you looking at her like she is some killer ghost from. "supernatural". Before they all come back to themselves and it looks like a spell has been broken. I just went in and said" Hi am back for the summer break and I knew you would be going on your summer break next week so I am here to tell you I will be organizing a camp here in school next two weeks and don't worry it will not be like a borden school you are going to have fun but enough of all this today I just want to go out with you guys and have the best time with my friends and also I need hugs from you all". They all shout in excitement and get up to come hug me but I couldn't help but notice Brenton leave I felt hurt but took my mind of it he not the only reason why I came back I am in love with him....
DID
I
FREAKING
SAY WHAT I THINK I JUST SAID I freaking said the "L"word in my vocabulary the
word I don't even think I was ever going to say that word in my vocabulary I am freaking out within me so this is why I rejected Peyton Meyer.As I snap out of my thought I realized I was done hugging my friends. Melina pulls me aside and asks "what the matter you looking like a tomato "I said "nothing I will tell you tonight at my house". I go an sit and chat with some of my friends then I got a call telling me the fun day I had planned was done I then go to one of Brenton's best friends Aiden and told him to go get him because I had something planned and don't want any one miss he better say yes. Aiden laughs and leaves to find him I tell them and grab my bag to leave to the school's entrance when realizing Melina was following me she said "Did you notice Brenton storm of" I said " I wouldn't call it a storm of "and told her why I got all read as if I was choking she laughs laughs and says "It will be okay "and also told me that she got close to Brenton and his boys and that she made friends with Keziah (she was one of my friends but she was not friends with Melina)"Good to hear"I said and also she said they are friends with the boys now. She was about to say something when she is cut of by three car horns making my ear drums ring which makes me annoyed and leave her side to go scold the drivers . I get in and send Keziah a message telling her to make sure every one is organized and every one comes. I turn back to Melina and ask her to continue she then said she has news for me good and bad I tell her bad first which she said do I remember Anita I say yes the mean girl in our school our age she said yeah she is all over Brenton but we all know he does not like her and the good news is I have a boyfriend and it Aiden through him that I and keziah got close to the boys I then shout and give her a hug" tell me the details later at night" before I see the students arrive I lock eyes with Brenton and break it when I realized a scowling Anita giving me the death glare. I say are you ready to go have fun I shout and receiving an excited response I smile and say let get going. I ask Melina and Keziah to join me while I drive to the location I notice Brenton staring at me but ignore him and before we leave Lina (Melina) goes to tell the guys she and Keziah are going to join me.

Above is a picture of Emma.

Thank you for reading, please tap on the star button to vote