Chapter 1

Your name is (y/n) (l/n) and currently you were in school sitting in (class you hate) class. You sat there bored out of your mind normally you would pay attention to your teacher but today was different. Today you were thinking about your old friend Alfred F. Jones, a blonde haired, blue eyed, American boy you fell in love with and knew ever since you both were kids.

                        You always wondered what had happened to the old Alfred, why could things not just go back to how they used to be when you were younger. You and Alfred were the best of friends since Elementary School but then Middle School came and he just stopped talking to you and started ignoring you. You tried to talk to him but he would just ignore you now here you were, in High school and you were now being bullied by your old best friend Alfred F. Jones.

Ever since Alfred started to bully you, you have slowly started to lose all of your friends. This was because no one wanted to be near you only because they did not want to be bullied by Alfred and his friends as well. You sat there in the back of the classroom watching the clock hoping the class would end soon and to your relief the school bell had finally rang now you just had to go home now.

"Ok class is dismissed I will see you all tomorrow" (t/n) said and with that you quickly packed up your things and headed out to get back home.

Praying that you would not run into Alfred but, today was not your lucky day as for he saw you and then made you stop in your tracks.

Alfred grinned at you and said "Hey look it's (y/n) what's up? Why are you in such a hurry huh?"

You ignored him and this seemed to have ticked him off. "Hey b*tch I was talking to you! Answer me when I'm talking to you!" Alfred growled, pulling a fist full of your hair and kicked you right in your stomach. You slid down the wall and sat on the floor coughing up blood cluntching your stomach.

"Hmph that should teach you next time to answer me when I'm talking to you. Come on guys lets go" He said to his friends as they left you there with tears streaming down your face.

Of course now one helped you, you just sat there crying as you coughed up blood. You didn't understand what you did to make him hate you so much? Why was he always being so mean to you and bulling you?

After a while you got up still cluntching your stomach as you slowly made your way to your house. You opened the door to your home and walked right in, and walked straight into your room and you then started to cry.

"W-why do you hate me so much Alfred??" "I-I have been nothing but be nice to you a-and what do I get you bullying me everyday?!" You muttered to yourself.

You then walked into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your (h/c) was a mess and your once (e/c) were now red and puffy. You smiled bitterly at your reflection you hated yourself, you hated Alfred. You hated Alfred for making you like this. Making you feeling like a loser, a loner with no friends who's bullied every single day by him.

You then grabbed a razor that you had hidden and started to cut your arm. You clenched your teeth and continued cutting your arm until you had finally stopped. You clenched your teeth and stared silently at your arm as your warm blood ran down your wrist. Soon the blood stopped and you went to your bed and silently cried to yourself hoping that tomorrow would possibly be better for you.

After a good while of crying to yourself you had finally feel asleep. You didn't even bother to change out of your clothes you were already tired and frustrated that you soon feel asleep with dry tears staining your (s/c) cheeks. Hoping possibly that maybe everything will soon turn out to get better soon the next day.....