Chapter 2

~~Warning-Slight cussing in this one now on to part 2~

The next day. You woke up with a massive headache from the 'little' event that had happened yesterday but netherless you gotten out of bed to get ready for school. Groggy you woke up and made your way to the bathroom to take a shower and to take care of your morning routines. Finishing in the bathroom you then looked at your cuts from yesterday. As you started at your cuts on your wrist you decided to wear a sweater not wanting anyone to see your cuts then later on starts calling you and attention whore for them. Sighing you put on a (f/c) sweater and went to the kitchen.

Deciding on whether or not you should eat something you decided against having any breakfast and you decided to head out for school. As you walked to school you tugged at your (f/c) sleeve and prayed that Alfred wasn't at school today.

Not realizing you had already arrived to school you continued walking and suddenly started thinking about Alfred. You didn't know why you suddenly started thinking about him you surely thought it wasn't because you still had feelings for him. As you were deep in thought you soon bumped into something or rather someone. When you looked up to see who you bumped into you then realized sadly that your prayers were not answered because right in front of you was none other than Alfred F.Jones himself. He looked at you with angry, cold, blue eyes and got up from the floor. You then looked at his jacket and noticed it had water spilt on it.

"Look at what you did you stupid bitch!" he said. "You made me spill water all over my jacket, this was fucking new!" He said angrily as he pushed you on the floor.

Feeling a bit scared you backed away a bit from the angry blonde American who kept yelling at you for making him spill water on his jacket. "I-I'm sorry" you said to him feeling as if you were going to cry right there. No you didn't want to cry in front of him and let him know you were weak instead you just stared at him and said sorry again. "I'm sorry really I am.."

He stares at you and you felt as if his eyes were piercing through your soul. You wanted to look away from him, but you were afraid that it would make him a bit more angrier than he already was.

"Sorry?! You feel fucking sorry?! He yelled at you as he clutched the water bottle in his hand that had some remaining water in it.

"Here's what I think about your fucking sorry!" You stared at him as he took his water bottle and poured the remaining water in it on your head. You whimpered as he pulled a handful of your hair and kicked you.

"You little shit you're going to pay for this later!" He said angrily as he storms off in a different direction leaving you on the floor soaking wet.

You watched him leave as his figures soon disappeared and then looked down at the floor. You were covering your face and you felt like you were going to cry you didn't want to cry right there but it was already too late. You then felt hot tears fall from the corner of your eyes. You didn't care if you were crying in the middle of the hallway you just sat there sobbing silently as all the other student quickly went to class.

The bell rang signaling that class was already starting and that you were already late for class. You didn't care you just sat there sobbing until you finally got up from the floor, gathered all you materials that were on the floor and slowly made your way to (class name).

You quickly dried your tears as you entered the classroom. When you got there your teacher (t/n) started yelling at you asking you why you were late not even bothering to ask why you were soaking wet. "I'm sorry...I-I arrived late to school then I went to my locker to get my stuff. "You lied as your teacher just nods telling you not to be late again.

You nod saying that it won't happen again. You made your way to you seat at the back of the classroom as your teacher continued today's lesson. You sighed as you listened to your teacher ramble on about the lesson eventually growing bored you looked down at your lap. You started to think about what just happened with the incident with Alfred, wishing that you didn't come to school today. You knew you shouldn't have come, you knew it was a bad idea, but you just kept on thinking about everything that has happened with you and the blonde haired American male you once used to love so much and also what did ever happen to him..

~Why do you hate me so much..