Chapter 4

Warning this chapter may trigger some very sensitive material and it does have cuss words in it. If you feel as if I need to label this a mature content please do tell me other than that enjoy and happy reading.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
~"Oh (y/n) I'm truly sorry..."

Your hand stung from when you smacked Alfred a small part of you did regret it, but then again you felt like he did deserve it after all. Now here you were outside running in the rain running away from him and just wanting to go home. To forget everything that had happened today.

You ran past an old park where you and Alfred used to play at, that brought up some good memories, but to you they just made you tear up. You were waiting for cars to pass by getting ready to cross the road when you heard your name being called out.

"(y/n)?! Where are you?!"

Feeling tensed you were then about to cross the road when you felt a hand grab your wrist. You already knew who it was so you didn't bother to face him.

"What do you want now? Can't you just leave me alone?" You said as you tried to pull your arm from his grip.

"Please (y/n) I-I just want to talk ok look I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk please" The blonde haired American pleaded to the (h/c) haired girl.

"We have nothing to talk about now let going of me." She said as she glared at him. Her (e/c) eyes were now red and puffy, they didn't have that shine in them anymore that Alfred loved so much.

"No no we do we have a lot to talk about. Look (y/n) I'm so sorry I'm so very sorry really I am" he said as he apologized to the (h/c) haired girl over and over again.

"Al... Why do you hate me so much? W-why did you treat me the way t-that you do? What...what did I do wrong?" You said as your voice cracked a bit as you teared up.

"Things changed. I became popular and I couldn't be seen with a no body it would ruin my reputation." He said as he sighed. "Look (y/n) I don't hate you at all you didn't do anything wrong in fact I never hated you I always loved you more than a friend." He said as he pulled the now soaking wet girl into a hug. "I really love you.

You quietly listened to his words you didn't say a thing until he was finished and pulled you into a hug. This made you mad, how could he bully you for the sake of his reputation then have the nerve to say that he loved you.

You pushed him and glared at the blonde haired male angrily jabbing you finger in his chest.

"Love me? You love me?! You Alfred fucking Jones don't know a thing about love! If you really loved me you wouldn't have treated me the way you did for the sake of some dumb reputation, you wouldn't have left me alone for all those years! Because of you I've been bullied and picked on and here you go saying that you love me?!"

The American make didn't say a word as you continued to yell and jab your finger in his chest. Then before you knew it he pulled you close to him and kissed you. Your eyes widened you were clearly angry, you then pushed him and slapped him hard enough where you left a hand print on his cheek.

"Fuck you Alfred Jones! I..I hate you!!" You yelled as you ran into the street failing to notice the car coming fast towards you.

Alfred's eyes widen before he could yell out your name to tell you to watch out it was already too late. The car had hit you and you laid there in the middle of the street. A pool of red spreading where you limp body was.

Alfred ran towards you as he held you in his arms trying to get you to wake up. You just stayed there and remained limp in his arms blood seeping from your forehead.

Alfred's pov

I kissed (y/n) right after telling her that I loved her but she then pushed me and slapped me across the face it stung but not as much as what she said to me.

"Fuck you Alfred Jones! I..I hate you!!" Right after she said that she turned and rain into the street failing to notice the car speeding up towards her. I tried calling her name but before I could it was already too late the car had hit my poor (y/n).

I ran towards her limp body, blood around her and I held her in my arms. I tried getting her to wake up but she remained limp.

"No...this can't be happening. Come on (y/n) wake up please" I begged her as my voice cracked. This was all my fault of only I had kept our promise of us being best friends forever, if only I never cared about my stupid popularity more than I cared about her. Then maybe just maybe this would not have happened, this is all my fault.

Head hung low I shut my eyes trying not to cry it was too late though tears were already falling down from my face. I then got up with (y/n) in my hands walking to the nearest hospital still crying.

There I explained everything as the doctors to her to emergency and started to operate on her. I hoped she would be alright I would never forgive myself if I lost her.

"My dear sweet (y/n) please be alright  I can't loose you. I love you too much to loose you again I would never forgive myself if that were to happen." I said as I murmured to myself waiting impatiently for the doctor to return with news about (y/n). I hope she's ok.

~ "(y/n) please be alright I don't want to loose you please be alright I'll never forgive myself if I loose you again, this is all my fault."