Chapter 3

~Why do you hate me so much.....

      When the bell finally rang signaling the you first period class was now finished you quickly got out of your seat and bolted straight out of the classroom door and made your way to the girls' restroom.

    Once you made your way there you look at yourself reflection in the bathroom mirror and started to cry you hated yourself for not standing up to Alfred and most importantly you hated Alfred he spent you're entire Middle and High school life bullying you,picking on you,and calling you names.

    It was fair what did you do to him, you never understood why he did this stuff to you  what did you do so wrong that made him treat you this way?

   You stared at your wound wrist and cried as you stared at it and you then dug your nails in your wrist making the wound cuts open again. Yes indeed it was definitely an excruciating pain but you ignored it as the warm red liquid trailed down on your wrist and on your hands some even feel on the floor but you didn't care.

   Once you were don't in the bathroom you got up to leave not before pulling the sleeve from your sweater to hide the cuts on your wrist with that you then made your way out of the bathroom. Walking and drying your tears you stared down at the floor of the school hallways as you did so you failed to notice a certain blonde haired,blue eyed American walking towards you and failing to notice you.

   With that you both collided and fell on the floor with him on top of you.

  "Ow the hurt..." You groaned and stared up at the person you collided with was. As you saw the person you tensed up a bit and paled feeling fear take over you.

  "Ugh what the hell?" A certain American said not before staring down at you and blushing lightly and quickly getting off you and staring down at you.

  Feeling fear taking over you,you quickly scrambled to get up and then ran down the hallway to get away from Alfred. As you ran this only seemed to anger the blonde with that he then started to run after you.

    You prayed silently in you head as you ran in hopes the he wouldn't catch up to you but sadly it seemed as if no one heard your prayers because you then to your luck tripped and hurt your leg in the process. You groaned in pain and with that Alfred was already in front of you.

  You got up ignoring the slight pain but as he took a step closer towards you it made you back up making Alfred corner you. Feeling a bit scared and angers you then made a fist and swung it at him getting ready to punch him in the face but to your surprise he caught your fist and gave it a tight grip and to your luck your sleeve lowered a bit clearly showing the cuts on your wrist and the blood.

Alfred's eyes widen at this "What...what happened to you...?" He asked you as he stared at the cuts on your wrists.

  Feeling tears in the corners of your eyes you smacked the blonde haired American across the cheek with your free hand making him release you other hand. You glared at him teary eyed and said "You happened that's what!" and with that you turned and ran out of the school building ignoring the extreme pain you felt in you leg.

Alfred's pov

  I stared at (y/n)'s wrist a bit shocked,she had so many cuts on her arm and wrist. "What...what happened to you...?" I asked her and as I stared I failed to notice (y/n) getting ready to slap me until it already happen.

  I held my cheek and stared at her "you happened that's what!" She said to me as she sent me a glare and turned and ran out of the school building leaving me there shocked.

   "Did...did she do all of those cuts on her wrist because of me?" "How many other cuts does she have?" I said to myself not caring about the stinging pain my cheek felt.

   "(Y/n)...I'm so sorry I didn't mean for the bullying to go that far..." I muttered to myself I really didn't mean it the truth is I really care about (y/n) very much. I have to tell her and let her know I'm sorry hopefully she'll understand my reasoning and accept my apology. I nodded giving myself a little motivation and support and with that I ran out of the school building to find (y/n).

  Once I ran outside it was raining pretty hard but I didn't care I had to find (y/n) and tell her I need to tell that I am very sorry about all of this and so I ran shouting and calling her name in hopes that I would find her.

~Oh (y/n) I'm truly sorry....