Bad Ending

Possible slight sensitive material and bad words again please read at your own risk and sorry for the sadness also thank you very much for all the support and comments and happy reading!
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

~ "(y/n) please be alright I don't want to loose you please be alright. I'll never forgive myself if I loose you again, this is all my fault."

Darkness was all, all that was around you and all that you could see. This was it you thought how you died hit by a car. You got up and looked around nothing but darkness and no voices heard.

"This is all my fault if only I never broke out promise, if only I stuck with you through thick in thin, if only..if only I never caused you so much pain.." Murmured Alfred and he watched your steady breathing.

Beep. Beep.

You in your little black empty void this was it, were you really going to go. Better to leave the worst than stay suffering you thought wandering in empty darkness. Here you are. How much do you have left? No one would miss you after all, not even your family, can't say much about friends don't have any thanks to Alfred...

~No Ones pov:

"Please please get up I'll-"

Beep. Beep. Beeeeppppp.....

Al's eyes widened hearing that dreadful noise he thought he would never have to hear. "(Y/N)!!!" He yelled out tears streaming down his face as he grabbed her hand shaking her. "Please wake up! (Y/N) c-come on! P-please..." He murmured out still holding her hand as doctors and nurses and nurses soon entered her room.

"Sir please you need to leave at once!" One of the the nurses motioned to Alfred shoving him quickly out the door. The last thing the blue nose male saw was the doctors and nurses trying to get her heart beating once more.

Alfred was now in the waiting room of the hospital paving back and forth. He couldn't shake away the feelings he had. "(Y/N)...)" he hoped everything would be alright. He hoped she would be alright. Alfred's thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the doctor came into the waiting room and cleared his through making his presence known. quickly rushing towards the doctor, the American male was the pulled aside to speak with the doctor in private. "Mr.Jones I presume yes?" The doctor asked as Alfred quickly nodded his head "y-yea that's me! How is she?! Is she ok?! Tell me please!" Alfred said throwing out questions at the doctor, making the doctor soon sigh sadly as he then looks back at Al. "Mr.Jones I'm sorry, but she's..gone."

Alfred's eyes widened hearing the same words replay inside his head "G-gone..." The doctor nodded sadly in disappointment watching Alfred's expression "I'm sorry Mr.Jones..."

***Time Skip - 2 years later***

It's been exactly two years. Two years since the accident that had occurred and Alfred never got over that. Two years past since your death, but the blonde haired male would practically come and visit you almost every single day... This time being no exception for today was a Memorial Day. One that even he would never forget. Today was the anniversary of (Y/N)'s death...

The sun was setting making the sky look a nice beautiful orangey, red color. How Alfred wished you were here now with him to see this view to come and see the sunset, instead he walked a small smile made its way onto his facial features as he clutched tightly to a bouquet of (f/f). "Hey (Y/N) I brought some (f/f) for you I know these were always your favorite." He let out a dry chuckle as he was kneeling in front of a tombstone, eyes reading the engraved words on it. "You always told me you loved these types of flowers as a kid.." He mumbled.

Alfred's blue orbs shinned brightly as tears threatened to fall, but he still kept a strong composure as he continued to talk. "(Y/N....I-I) He looked up to the sky as a single tear slid down his cheek, as the breeze of the wind lightly blew through his face. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I-I was awful to you. I should have never done the things I did to you and I am truly sorry...(y/n). You've always been so good to me when we were young.." He stated another tear sliding down his cheek as he set the flowers down on his deceased lovers grave. "All I want right now I for you to be happy, I know you are in a better place. Away from everything, everyone, all that you called 'hell'. I'm so sorry..."

After visiting (y/n) Alfred deciding to walk home where there who would be waiting for him, no one? The once popular Alfred F. Jones lost everything after the love of his life died, he barely went to school. Finally arriving to his small home he let out a small sigh as he went up to his room going to the restroom. He was never the same without her in his life.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror "monster that's what you are..." He spat out he glared at himself. His old cheery self now gone and replaced with someone new. "This is all your fault. You're the one to blame!" He gritted he teeth as he hung his head low, blonde bangs covering his eyes. Almost immediately the blonde pulled out a gun from the bathroom cabinet. Al check it to make sure seeing only one bullet was left.

"Well then let's put this to good use.." He muttered staring at his reflection once again his eyes bloodshot from crying."(Y/N) I know it cannot be, but I wish I could go to where you have gone. I hope to join you...I love you" With Alfred's last words said he lifted the weapon towards his head, pulled the trigger, and died....

Even dead you could notice the faint smile that graced his lips.