Real Ending

Guess what it's its not over yet! Dun dun dun... So I thought about while looking through everyone's comments (thank you for the support and love I really appreciate it) and I saw this on particular comment that caught my interest. This user mention The Good Ending, The Bad Ending, then they also add a true ending in the comments. My intention were solely just to write the Good and Bad Ending, after thinking about it I had quite a few ideas so I decide to write a True Ending for this story. Now if you guys are interested go ahead and read away! This will be the final ending to my Bully!America x Bullied!Reader story, but if you liked this you can go ahead and read my new story that I'm currently working on if you're a Creepypasta fan. It's called Hide and Seek: A Jeff The Killer x Reader story. Now let's get started!********************************************

~ "(y/n) please be alright I don't want to loose you please be alright I'll never forgive myself if I loose you again, this is all my fault."~

Beep, Beep, Beep

(Y/N) POV

My eyelids slowly opened a bright shining light temporarily blinding me, I didn't know what happened nor do I remember anything. The it hit me, the car when I was running across the street.

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling then looked towards my right, sitting on chair with his head in his hands sat none other than Alfred F. Jones.

"A-Alfred...." I managed to mutter out quietly, but it seemed to be loud enough for the blonde to hear because soon after I was engulfed in an embrace.

"I'm so glade your ok! You have no idea how worried I was..I thought no you what I'm just glade you alright!" He said pulling back from the hug as a smile was on his facial features.

"Look  (Y/N) I wanted to tell you all those thing I never meant any of it. I always cared for you and I still do.." he said as his expression soften a bit. "What I'm trying to say is...would you be my girlfriend?"

No POV

The (H/C) haired girl stared at Alfred's shining blue orbs as he waited for her response. She waited her whole life for this moment. For one day that her crush Alfred F. Jones to ask her the question that would make her stomach turn.

"Alfred I-I....I can't"

"W-what, but (Y/N)?" Alfred questioned as he felt his heart break into tiny little pieces.

(Y/N) sighed as she looked down at her hands "Al look where I am. You've hurt me one too many times. All of this, this is because of you...I was never able to be happy. I loved you once, but the feeling does long ago..." she said as she felt tears begin to form and fall from the corners of her eyes.

The blue eyed male stayed staring at her, until he finally found his voice and began to speak "I'm sorry for everything that I've ever done to you (Y/N) I know no amount of apologies in the world could ever make up for what I did..." he said as he looks away from the (E/C) eyed female.

"Maybe one day things will turn out differently between us" Then blonde states as he looked back at her

"My feeling may change then Alfred, but if you care for me just like you say let's go back to being friends just like old times before all this ever happened." (Y/N) says with a small smile

"Friends...yea ok I'd like that (N/N)." Alfred said with a smile as he used her old nickname

(Y/N) gentle smiled up at the blonde as she remembered her old nickname

***Time Skip 2 years Later***

"(Y/N) was right her feelings would change..." The blonde said to no one in particular as he stared straight ahead.

Not too far from the blonde haired male stood (Y/N) and his younger brother Matthew, both held hands as smiles graced their features as they talked and laughed.

It seemed after the two years since (Y/N) was released from the hospital the only person to ever be by her side to aid her when Alfred wasn't there was Matthew. This of course made (Y/N)'s feelings slowly start to grow for the shy Canadian.

Alfred watched every second of them being together, he would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit jealous of his younger brother. Even so he could sabotage Matthew and ruin (Y/N)'s relationship with him, but he could never do that.

He rather sacrifice his happiness in the sake to see her smile.

Even If It Meant That It Was Slowly Killing Him Inside...

With a sigh he got up from his spot and made his way towards the two as he now made sure a smile graced his features.

Just Smile For Her

"Alright guys now what should do? Any ideas on where to go next?" Alfred asked as he leans against a wall.

(Y/N) smiles before looking at the American blonde "Hey I know, how about we go to the park? You know the same one we used to go to when we were kids? Remember Al?"

(Y/N) ask as she stares into Alfred's shining blue orbs with her own (E/C) ones.

Alfred gave a smile remembering all the good memories they used to have at the park before anything ever happened. "Hahah well of course I remember! Alright well then what are we waiting for?"

(Y/N) nods happily as Matthew agrees "Alright sounds like a plan to me let's go" Says the Canadian and with that being said he follows after his brother along with (Y/N).

~I May Have Broke You And Hurt You, But In The End You Still Stayed With Me Until The End. Now Even Though We're Not Together As Lovers.....I Just Want To Say I Will Always Love You (Y/N)~