Good Ending

Ok so finally here it is Bully!America x Bullied!reader part 6 Good Ending!! Yay now I don't believe there and bad material here aside from a from a few words here and there but other than that, that's pretty much it. Ok now that that's out of the way here's Part 6 the Good Ending anyway enjoy and happy reading!! Thank you all so much for all the support, favorites, and comments I love you guys!!
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

~ "Al look I just don't know I uh just don't know what to say sorry..."

Alfred stared at you with puffy eyes as tears streamed down his face "P-please (y/n) just....just give me a second chance please, I-I promise I'll make it up to you honest. Just you and me, you'll be my top priority, my everything...just give me another chance.."

You bit you bottom lip as you stared at the male with (e/c) orbs and sighed a bit. "Al I..I yea alright just one last chance that's it.."

You hesitantly say, hearing this the blonde hair male grins as he leans in and hugs you tightly crying in joy.

"(Y/n) dude thanks, you won't regret it at all trust me I'll be your hero from now on! Thanks for forgiving me, it'll just be you and me from here on I'll protect you!" He says rather cheerfully.

"I ow please l-let go that hurts" You mutter as he then let's go breaking the hug and instead giving you a quick kiss on the cheek making you blush

"Ah heheh yea I uh sorry dude" He says rubbing the back of his navy rather awkwardly.

******Time Skip 2 Weeks Later******

~Your Pov:

Its been 2 weeks since I left the hospital and I've felt a lot better actually I'm all healed thankfully though my arm is a bit sore but the doctor says nothing a bit of rest can't help with, while I was there Alfred was so sweet. He manage to come everyday to visit me, to make me smile and laugh, at times he would even bring me flowers and little cute stuffed animals.

Thinking about all this made me smile a bit as I  sat by the kitchen table waiting for Alfred we were going to walking to school together today, that's when I here a knock on the door. I walk up to the door and see the cheerful America standing there with his usual smile on his face.

"Hey princess ready to go." He says as he leans in giving me a kiss on the cheek making me blush a bit.

At this I nod and walk outside "Yea let's go"

Walking together he takes my hand and we walk to school ah and in hand, after 2 weeks after the incident today would be my first day back for me.

~Normal Pov:

Hand in hand you and Alfred walked into school as if it were nothing for you both but as you did so you both started receiving weird glancing mainly you. You could hear people whispering and pointing at you but you tried your best to ignore them.

Alfred walked you to your locker where you opened it getting your stuff out and about ready to tell the American male something when his friend came over the same one who would bully you along with him.

"Al I think..-" was all you manage to say when someone slammed you locker shut making everyone including Alfred look towards you and said person.

You took a deep breath as you saw the albino male with piercing red eyes look start at you and grin. "Gilbert..."

"Kesese vell vell I see zhat jou are back its been a vhile" The albino male chuckled as he slammed you against the lockers "Have jou been trying to get avay from me?!" He question pulling a strained of your (h/c) hair.

At this Alfred glared at Gilbert angrily seeing at what he was doing to you as his fists clenched "Gil stop it, get away from her! Now!"

The red eyed male chuckled as he pulled a fist full of your hair "Oh, but vhy don't jou remember all zhe fun vhe vould have with her?! Heheh vell here I'll let you take zhe first punch.."

"Heheh alright gladly" Alfred said as he grinned

Hearing this your eyes winded as you quickly closed your eyes shut. You should of known better than to give Alfred a second chance you felt so stupid now and here you were about to get punch by him once more.

You closed your eyes tightly, but the impact never came instead you felt Gil let go of your hair as you heard a groan. When you opened your eyes you looked around and saw an angry Alfred glaring at Gilbert who was now on the floor with a bloody nose.

"Now then keep your hands away from her got it don't ever call her any names and don't ever touch her understand?!" He yelled at him as the albino male nodded getting up as he held his bloody nose and quickly walked away from you both.

"Good now then this goes for all of you not just Gilbert don't call her name, don't even pick on her, let allow even bully her because I will find you all got it?! Understand this dammit (y/n) is my girlfriend and I don't want any of you to ever fucking touch her!"
He yelled out as everyone around simply nodding quickly definitely not wanting to get on Alfred's bad side.

Hearing all that made you face turn bright red like a tomato he just called you his girlfriend in front of the whole school and defended you...you were completely shocked you definitely were not expecting all of this

Once all of that was said and done Alfred help you up and gave you a half smile "Hey now (y/n) are you alright?"

"I-I yea I'm..I'm ok t-thank you...." You say nodding your head looking down still blushing bright red.

Alfred look at you for a while and smiled. Eventually he lifted up your chin a bit making you face him, before you could say anything Alfred leaned in and kissed you on the lips.

Your eyes widened at this making you blush bright red if it were even possible, after a few second you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his back. The kiss itself was loving and passionate, but sadly you both had to break away due to the need for air.

Once the kiss ended you both just stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

"(Y/n) I would I anything for you even protect you till the end I love you" He said.

"Al..I love you too!" You said happily.

With saying those words you both leaned in once more and shared another loving kiss.