Love Like An Original Chapter 2

A few days had passed since I met Matt and got my new job at The Grill.

Most of my time was spent either in my room, at The Grill or walking around the town.

Me and Matt had grown closer since he was the only person I actually knew in Mystic Falls but he was nice so I didn't mind it.

Right, now I was cleaning tables near Matt who I kept sneaking glances at.

"Okay, what is up with the secret glances you think I can't see?" He asked chuckling.

I laughed, looking up from the table which was squeaky clean. "Nothing, nothing. Hey, do you wanna hang out in a few days?" I asked shyly.

"Sure, that would be cool!" Matt replied enthusiastically. 

I grinned, walking over to the bar and wiping the counter top.

I heard Matt walking behind me and glanced up, catching the eye of the same guy that had been watching me since I started working here; the blue eyed, black haired man.

I quickly looked away, staring at my hand wiping the counter clean.

"Hey Matt, who's that guy that keeps staring at me?" I whispered, not daring to glance up again.

"That would be Damon Salvatore. Bit of a player, not the best person to be around, careful with that one."

"So, you wouldn't make me serve him if he walked over here like he's doing right now!" I whisper yelled to him, turning to see him walking out back shrugging at me, a boyish grin on his face.

I glared at him, turning around to see 'Damon' sat right in front of me, smirking.

"Hello, I'm Tori, what can I get you?" I asked politely, avoiding staring into his eyes.

They were like two hypnotising balls of blue ice.

"Well, I would love it if I could get your number?!" He replied, his smirking getting even bigger.

I laughed, shaking my head, "I don't think so, i'm on the clock and it's not protocol to give out numbers. Sorry." Cue, hair flick.

Yes, okay I was flirting with him but, seriously, he was hot!

Damon chuckled slightly holding his hand out towards me, "I'm Damon Salvatore, pleasure to meet you." 

I took his hand, gasping slightly when he brought it to his lips and placed a gentle kiss there, both of us keeping eye contact the whole time.

"Charming."

"Always."

"So, that number?" He asked hopefully, his blue eyes practically shining.

I leaned forward, balancing on my elbows and whispered close to his lips, "No, but I get off in two hours if your willing to wait."

His eyes widened slightly before he nodded and his smirk increased ten fold, "Of course."

I chuckled slightly, looking down at his lips and biting my own slightly before straightening up and turning away from him.

I think Mr. Player just met his match.

After the two hours were up me and Damon stayed and drank some, he brought the drinks for us which consisted of bourbon, vodka, tequila, beer and every other kind of alcohol.

"You're so beautiful, no lie!" Damon slurred on our way out of The Grill.

I laughed loudly, playfully punching him, "You're such a flirt!"