Love Like An Original Chapter 7

"Tori open the damn door!" Matt shouted from the other side of my bedroom door.

 "Tori, damn it, open this door right now!" 

I groaned into my pillow trying to drown him out by slipping into sleep again but Matt just wouldn't allow that.

The door slamming open against the wall woke me up from any lingering sleep that I could feel.

"You have holed yourself up in this god forsaken room for days now Tor, we are going out, clubbing to be precise, whether you like it or not." Matt shouted ripping the covers away from my tank top and shorts covered body.

I shivered from the sudden attack of cold air and I turned to glare up at a smirking Matt.

"I don't want to get up, leave me alone." I grumbled snuggling back into my comfy pillows only to face plant the floor.

What the hell?

"Yeah I did just push you out of your bed...what you going to do about it?" He sneered staring down at me as I mentally shot lasers through his head.

I had to agree to some point with him, ever since I had told Damon about what happened between Stefan and I and he reacted so badly to it, I had decided to look myself in my room and wallow in the land of self pity population me. I had even taken days off work in my semi-depressed state.

It was sad really but the anger and betrayal that shone in Damon's eyes when I broke the news to him was enough to haunt me for the rest of my short teenage life.

Yes it was that bad.

I sighed finally deciding to stand up in front of Matt rather than lie on my bedroom floor, some people may say it's comfortable but it's not, it's just really, really not.

"Fine. Let's go clubbing." I declared a small smile on my face as Matt full on grinned at me. 

"We were going to go whether you said yes or not. I'm tired of seeing you so depressed it's literally milking the happiness out of me and turning me depressed. First we have work though so chop chop." Matt stated taking a seat on my bed which is when I realised that he was wearing a top with The Grill's logo on it.

I nodded before walking into my bathroom to wash and get changed into my uniform.

When I was ready we headed downstairs and I said goodbye to my shocked and worried looking dad as he stared at me walking out the door with a quirkier bounce to my step.

We arrived at The Grill in record time and raced to get settled in and begin to do our jobs as waiters.

It was actually pretty enjoyable, I was a lot happier now since I was actually really looking forward to driving to the next town over to go clubbing with my best friend.

I could tell Matt was pretty excited as well since he kept making me laugh and doing inappropriate actions behind customers backs when he was serving them. It was actually really funny and had me laughing in hysterics making me look slightly insane.

After both of our shifts had ended we went to Matt's house to get his clothes and then ventured to mine to get ready.

I let Matt shower first since he told me he only took ten minutes and true to his word he appeared freshly washed and dress in under ten minutes which I thought was pretty impressive.

It took me around half and hour to get dressed in my outfit for the night which consisted of a sparkly black dress that reached mid thigh and was backless with red killer stiletto's.

When I walked out of the bathroom Matt whistled approvingly at me looking me up and down.

"It's times like this that I realise I am so not gay." He chuckled staring at me intently as I did a little twirl for him.