Love Like An Original Chapter 5

It's the day after yesterday, making it today but I guess in the eyes of yesterday it's tomorrow.

Hm, how mind blowing that was.

Did you know, dolphins are just gay sharks? Brittany S Pierce is a genius.

Don't know who that is? Glee people, Glee!

Okay yes I am trying to distract myself from what i'm about to do.

At the moment i'm walking to the boarding house, which I know is very far from my house but i'm not going to say no to exercise every once in a while.

All too soon I reached the front door of the house looming above me looking as dangerous as an angry kitten.

Come on Tori! You can do this! It's not like anything is actually going on with them! Suck it up.

I shook my arms out, trying to rid myself of nerves and raised my hand to knock on the door.

I may come here a lot but it'd be a bit rude to just barge on in right? Right.

A gust of wind blew my hair in front of my eyes, making the door in front of me swing open from the force of it.

My hand paused mid knock as I stared at the long hall way in plain view in front of me.

Technically the door opened by itself so it would be alright to walk in right? Right. I think.

I slowly walked into Damon's house not bothering to shut the door behind me, don't want to look like I broke in...

I carried on walking towards the living room where I heard two voice talking.

I stopped short once I realised who those two voices belonged to.

Running behind one of the huge wood drawers I crouched down listening to their conversation.

"You need to leave Elena." 

"Why? I thought I was always welcome here? It sure felt that way only a few days ago."

"Don't talk like that. Like I still mean something to you when you have him now. Just leave."

A Scoff, "Right, because you have that girl, Tori? Please, this isn't fair on her Damon and you know it."

"And this isn't fair on him, none of what you've done is!"

"Stop using her to make me jealous because we all know that I won't be the one that's going to get hurt in this. I never am."

Tears polled in my eyes at hearing what I had started suspecting only yesterday.

I knew it was too good to be true to have someone like Damon fall for me as much as I had fallen for him.

It never made sense for him to like me or even want to be with me and now I know he never really did.

It was all just lies.

I stood shakily, turning away from the living room entrance not caring if one of them saw me. 

I ran as quick as I could, tears falling freely down my face and my heart breaking piece by piece the further I got from his house.

I never cried over boyfriends but Damon, the one person I thought was different, was just another story.

Still crying, I ran into my house and up the stairs to my room locking the door before flinging myself belly first onto the bed and proceeding to cry my eyes out over the man I thought I was falling really hard for.

I just didn't realise how hard until now.

~

I don't know how many hours later, but it was dark so i'm guessing i'd been sleeping the whole day, a figure stood at the head of my bed woke me up.