Solar Note- Editing of NM and details on the Sequel

Edit: Episodes 97-123 and the epilogue have been unpublished. You'll be able to read them on Inkitt. I'll edit this part later with the link ^_^

That's it for book 1! Originally the epilogue was going to be part of chapter 1 of Descent of Darkness but I choose to make it into epilogue for this book. Tell me what you thought of this book :3. All feedback will be appreciated.

Also, if you didn't, please go back and vote on every chapter of this book if you've made it this far :3.

Speaking of going back. I plan to go back and edit some part of this story when I got the time :).

***

Now... it's time to talk about Book 2 :3. Book two is called Descent of Darkness which will be published soon after this part has been posted! The video above for those who haven't clicked on it yet is the Book Trailer for it :3. It was made by the same guy who made the one for this book, Aventadoodlez! Give the guy a big round of applause :D!

Anyways, here's the blurb I've written for DoD :3 

- One of the 'pillars' of Xeleria has shattered. Now, darkness threatens to consume all that is in its path. As the umber forces advance, Lei and co. are busy taking their exams to advance to the rank of Novus Magus Secundus. However, they soon find themselves dragged into the mess caused by the foolish eight and their leader, a leader who still remains at large.

Lei and his friends will need all their magic to survive the shadows engulfing Kyuu-Hanabira High because if they don't then...

A tale of loss, love, and hope.

One last thing before I leave... Thanks :'). Five months prior to when I originally published this part (or sixteen whole months from this republish if you wish to look at it that way xD), I was unsure as to what I was getting myself into, letting others read my work like this. However, I'm glad that I did it :). Again, thanks. Hope that you'll continue to read my works <3.