One

" Today was great! Me and Clara went to the zoo she said her favorite animals were the dolphins but mine were the monkeys! It's seriously crazy of how much I love her!" I tell Ricky. (it's date night). We just got pizza nothing fancy I guess it's because he's a little more like me Gino on the other hand is the opposite he likes fancy date nights. I know it's bad to compare them but I feel I need to choose soon. I've given myself six months, two weeks before I go to college. I know I might sound crazy but I kind of like this thing, love triangle, I don't know why, I don't expect anything from them, I just feel it's easier then one boyfriend.

*on car ride home*
"So what are you doing tonight?"Ricky asks
"I don't know why? I reply
"I was wondering if you just want to come over to my house instead?"
"Sure" I reply
He turns left instead of right and drives half a block and then turns in his driveway. We get out of his car and then he puts his arm around me. I'm glad he knows to do that! We get inside and his parents are gone. "There at a business meeting is England" Ricky says
I raise my eyebrows.
"The business keeps getting more and more bigger each day"
"I can tell" he stands up and picks me up and stats carrying me up stares he kissing my neck and I'm just giggling. We get to his room and we plop on the bed and I roll over on top of him he laughs and starts to take of my shirt. And I take off his pants. He takes off his shirt and I take off my pants. By now we're under the covers and he rolls over into the night stand and grabs protection. He laughs then rolls over on top of me and unsnaps my braw by now we're completely naked in his bed and I'm moaning and he's laughing.

-morning-
I walk up and roll over to see he's not there. He was probably already up and was thinking about what we should eat for breakfast (he didn't like to cook much) but no he was no where to be found so I texted him
R= Ricky C=Chloe
C. Hey where are u?
R. No where are you?
C. What do you mean?
R. Jk ha got u! Sorry I'm at the store I'll be back in a sec.
C. Jerk!😂 ok see then 😉
When Ricky got back he had bacon, eggs, and pancakes!

After we ate I left to go home to get ready for dance this afternoon!