Eleven

This is a flashback chapter so ya, this happened around chapter eight so here's the heads up!

I went through a Chick-fil-a drive through after dance and while I was waiting I looked at my phone and saw I had a couple missed messages from Gino.

G. Hey Chlo how's the L.A life
G. Hey call me when you get a chance alright?
G. HMU!
C. Hey sorry busy all day when I get home I'll call!
G. Ok

I soon got my food and drove to the hotel room, parked and went in. I put my food down on the coffee table, pulled out my phone and called Gino.

"Hello?" Gino answered. "Hey what's up?" I asked "oh I'm in L.A just wondering if you want to hang out. Note that there's a wink in there." "Oh, sounds fun." "Ok what hotel are you at?" "Um it's called Easter stay or something it's just the one near the studio" "oh I know wear that's at!" "Ok" " I'll see you in a minute!" "Ok".

About ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door, I knew that he wanted to probably go out but I had other plans. I opened the door  just a Smidge and saw it was him opened it a little more then I grabbed his arm pulled him in then I kissed him. I'm not gonna lie I love him.
We started a makeout session, I pulled his shirt off and he pulled off mine.

Next morning
I woke up next to Gino, we were both naked and I think wanting round two. I rolled over on him and licked his chest and he kissed my neck. And then Ricky walked in.

"What the f*ck Chlo? Is this a joke?!" Ricky screams "wait you chose Ricky?" Gino asks "no, no, no, no, NO!" It isn't a joke, and I did not chose Ricky OR you!" I grab a sheet of the bed and wrap it around me and take a shower.

AN:
Hey guys so I know I haven't posted in forever I recently lost one of me friends to suicide so I'm actually planing a book about it right now and I lost my grandma to kindness failure, and I have been very close with my grandma sense the day I was born but I AM back so there's some things to look forward to!! 💯