Three

"Hey Chloe" my mom says as she sits next to me I was to worried about Ricky then to hang out or talk to anyone. "Want to tell me what happened yet?" I didn't want to tell her and I didn't feel like doing anything but laying next to Ricky. His parents tried to comfort me and tell me that Ricky was ok and that I can go back, but I can't go see what I did, it's all my fault f I would have just listened to Ricky and dumped him forever ago, I mean I knew he was cheating on me.

I finally got the guts to go home to change and shower but I'm going back soon. When I got home I just sat on my bed and plugged in my phone and when it turned back on it blew up *ding ding ding ding*  I looked and it was Clara, Paige, Maddie,and of course it's been more than 2 days, Gino. I looked at all of them except Gino's I actually blocked them. I tried to ignore them but it was impossible I looked at them.
G. Chloe I'm sorry
G. It's just I was jealous
G. Please answer
G. For now on all my love goes to you
G. Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't know much but I know I love you
G. Come on Chlo
C. Don't call me that. Stop texting me and don't expect me to get back together with you ether!

After a while I headed up to the hospital and I've decided I'm gonna go see Ricky! I mean I'm kind of nervous but it sounds like he's ok!