Ten

*Time skip 1 year*
Today me and Ricky are gonna go find a house we've looked at a couple but we haven't really liked them. The one we're gonna look at today I actually found online. We've been staying with Ricky's cousin, and we've decided that it's time to move out because their pregnant, with triplets. It was quite a surprise but I'm happy for them, they've always wanted to have children, actually exactly three, but then Britney (Ricky's cousin) got told it was a low probability of her being able to have a baby. And then all of the sudden she finds out she pregnant, with triples, which made it better. So me and Ricky decided to get our own place.

Over the year only one meager  thing happened over the year. Which I'll talk about later which caused me and Ricky to fight, then break up to get together again, to decide to go back home for a month to come back to LA, to move in with Britney and Charles, to find our own place. It was pretty crazy but I don't really want to give it away.

I walked out to my red Ford Fusion, started the car, turned on the radio, turned on my phone to get the directions, buckled up, and waited for Ricky to come out to go. When Ricky came put he saw that I was driving which usually makes him upset because he always likes to drive. He got in and kissed my cheek, "Hey babe" he said looking at me then winking. You knew what he wanted and you couldn't lie you wanted it too. He started a heated make out session. "Babe stop" you said pushing away "we'll be late" you said pointing at the clock on your radio. "Fine. Be that way, just for that you get a punishment later." You knew that you would want it more later, so he would be okay with waiting.

I parked on the road the house was on, took the key out, got out of the car and met Ricky on the other side of the car, i  laced my hand with his, turned around locked the car and then went up and knocked on the door to the house.

"Hello! Welcome!" An older lady said opening the door "come on in!" She said cheerfully and clearing the doorway. "Thank you!" I said politely and walked in. Well the is the house I'll give you a tour then you can wander and look some more!" She said cheerfully again.

We looked at the family room first. It was hard wood floors, with blue walls, it wasn't a dark blue, just a really light blue, but you really liked it. Then we went to the kitchen, which was gigantic, which I loved! It was the same hard wood floors as it was in the family room, but this time the walls were a cream, I liked the color too. Then you went down stairs, there were two bed rooms down there, and a really big open space in the middle, you thought it would be a good dancing area. Then you went to the second floor, it had four bedrooms up there, there was hard wood floors up there too, I  sill liked it, we looked at all the bedrooms then talked about it, then we talked, then me and Ricky and we were gonna look some more.

"So, do you like it?" Ricky says with hope in his eyes staring at you. "I love it!" I said enthusiastically. "Well would you like to look into buying it?" The lady asked. "Definitely!" You reply with hope in your voice. "How much are you willing to sell it for?" Ricky asked "298,000" the lady replied. "That's in our price range. " you say looking at Ricky "Well if you want you can fill out this sheet and I can send you some more papers that you can buy it!" The lady said.

A/N
(I have never rented or bought a house so ya I don't know how it goes)

We went home and plopped down on our bed, then Ricky rolled on top of you and started kissing your neck, you pushed him off and looked into his eyes "Ricky, I'm still with Gino." He rolled off the bed and walked out of the house.

Guys! I finally posted!! This is pretty long so ya! Any ways I hoped you enjoyed! I have been really busy recently and my life is finally slowing down! But anyways I will be posting a lot more for sure!