Eight

I felt kind of stupid walking into my old dance studio that pretty much broke me. I ask "Is Abby Lee Miller here?" "Um yes. How can I help you?" "Can you just get her I need to talk to her I'm one of her old students." "Oh ok can you please wait a minute I'll be right back." She said and walked out "Chloe?" I turn around and see Ms. Abby "Abby!" I yell and hug her "What are you doing here?" "Well I miss being here and I was wondering if I could come back? Dose that sound crazy?" "No! Chloe I'm soo excited to have you back!" "I am too!"

I went and booked a hotel for the night so I can stay for awhile. I turned on my phone to see that I had two hundred forty three texts, mostly from Ricky.
R. Chlo?
R. Please answer
R. Come on please answer
R. Everyone one makes mistakes you and I and everyone in this world
R. Chloe I love you!
R. Chloe!
R. Please!
R. I hate my life! I just want to die! You were the only one that made it worth it then you left it! Goodbye!
C. Ricky?

I tried to say something but when ever I thought about it I knew I had to stop. That was my past. This is my future.

Next day

I walked in the studio to see Nia and Kalani standing and talking and when we met eye contact we freaked. We all hugged and walked in to the floor. We did pyramid and I was on top! We talked about who got solos, I got one. Last we talked about trios and duets. Me and Nia got a duet. We worked, then talked, then worked again. It was great seeing them again! I think I found myself I was just missing one thing.

I was on my way home when Ricky text me.
R. I'm sorry
C. It's ok

I pulled up in the hotel parking lot and saw that there was only one other car in the parking lot, it wasn't very bust since it was a Friday night in L.A. I walked in to my room put my stuff down and turned around to see...