Two

"Hi" Clara said as I sat down on my bed and took my shoes of. "Hi what you up to?" She shrugged and sat down next to me "do you ever feel like something is not right but it has to be that way?" "Were is this coming from?" "Stop asking questions for answers. Answer them with a regular answer ok!" "Ok" "Is Ricky coming over tonight?" She asks changing the subject. "No Gino. Why?" "What do you see in him?" "Since when are you so grown up?" I ask "Well I like Ricky more and you should just dump Gino already!" "Ok little miss Paige" (Page is my best friend and she thinks I should choose Ricky too).

Later in the Night

"Hey" I say as I sit down next to Gino. He was texting on his phone like always which makes me mad and he knows that too. He finally looks up to notice me. He laughs and says "crazy night with Ricky huh?" I rolled my eyes. "What is the best thing here?" I ask as I know that he's been here more than twice. "That obvious it on the front of the menu!" He says and chuckles I look at the front. It has fish wrapped in seaweed. I thought of the last time I had fish... I threw up on Ricky. What had happened was Gino was being a jerk and I text Ricky and asked him if he would come pick me up and while I was waiting I ate my fish. That was the second time we broke up. The rest of the stories are for another time.

Texting Ricky

C. Hey
R. Gino isn't bothering you is he!!
C. No don't worry everything is fine ok
R. Ok if you have any troubles let me know ok
C. Ok
R. What are you eating
C. Fish 🙄🙄
R. I hate him I'm sorry but I don't feel like Chloe barf on me again 😂
C. Well I mean he's in a jerky mood so he's in the bathroom texting someone we're at the restaurant a block away from your house. Come pick me up please please please???
R. I'm here
C. Aww I knew I loved you 
R. Love you too, but you dump him already he's ruining your life I'm not trying to selfish anything but he hurts you and you need to stop going through that pain how often dose he text you and those other people. And who dose he say it is exactly?
C. I'll dump him when I'm ready, he doesn't hurt me he just makes me happier when I see the real him, he says he's texting his "crew"
R. Sure it's his "crew"
C. Whatever 😒😒
R. Sorry now are you coming out yet
C. Ya just a sec
R. Ok see ya then

I get in the car and he smiles. "Were did you get that dress?"
"Gino"
"How comfortable is it?"
"Not very, why"
"It didn't look like you why do you let him do this to you he gets you in cloths you hate then takes you to places that you can't eat at" he says and looks at me then smiles.
"What?" I say and smile
"Just looking in your eyes makes me see how much I love you"
I smile and we pull into his driveway to see there's a car there
"Who's here?" I ask Ricky
"Don't know but they had the guts to park in the driveway"
"Ok well let's go in"
"Ok"
We walk in to see Gino standing in the middle of the room he runs up to Ricky and punches him in the eye and in the stomach.
"Gino!!!!" I yell with with tears in my eyes "why did you leave me? Huh? Got an answer and by the way we're done and this whole time we've been together I've been cheating on you!!!!" He yells back.
By now Ricky was rolling on the ground. "Ricky?" I ask hoping he'll respond "call an ambulance" he said as he grabbed my hand.

By the time the paramedics got there Ricky was unconscious I guess I couldn't handle to watch earlier so when I turned around he got him pretty good. I got in the ambulance and headed to the E.R and hoped for the best. I knew I should call his and my parents so I did and waited for someone to show up.