Seven

I'm sitting on my bed right as Ricky came barging in with tears "Chloe I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so stupid! I hate myself for it! Please forgive me!" "Ricky it's fine what is it?" "I cheated on you, with, with, with Maddie." "WHAT!" "Maddie you did what with her?!?" "I slept with her. But please Chlo! I love you!" "Is this a joke! Because Gino said he did the same thing as that but just laughed please tell me this is a joke!" "I would but I'm not gonna lie to you." "How did I happen beginning to end then MAYBE I'll forgive you!" I couldn't believe it! I was sooo furious! I couldn't handle it. "Ricky?" "What?" He said with hope in his voice "I don't want to know." "What do you mean?"  "You love Maddie, don't you?" He looked at me "no, no, NO, NO, NO!!!" "You love Maddie, don't you?" "NO CHLOE I LOVE YOU!!" He yells "but you love Maddie more." He looks up "Chlo? Why? Why do we do stupid things?" "Because it gets you out of misery" I tell him and walk to the 'box closet' "Chloe?" "Ricky you love Maddie. You'll be out of misery ok?" "Chlo?" "I'm serious Ricky." I say, hand him boxes, and leave. "Chloe!" Ricky yells after me but I ignore him.

I pull up in the small parking lot in front of the towns preforming arts center and know that I'm free to do whatever I want. I get out of the car, get in the trunk and grab my bag and see under it my old stuff from the ALDC and think of how much I miss all of my friends there. I walk in side and go change. I got on stage and remember on of my favorite ALDC dances. I remember what happened back stage after that and I remember how my mom wanted to stop me there but couldn't. I miss it there I go and change my clothes stretched and worked on a dance to audition with. I got dressed and went home. "Ricky!?" I ask hoping he was here "Ricky are you here?" I walk down the hallway and here heavy breathing "RICKY IM BACK ARE YOU HERE!" I yell and open the bathroom door to see blood everywhere! "Ricky" I yell "what?" He asks "I just cut myself that's all." I looked to see the marks, they were small. "How is there so much blood?" "Fake blood" "... why?" "Don't know I just found it in a box, then it exploded." "Oh" "Chlo?" Ricky asks looking at his feet "yea?" "I'm sorry" "Ricky?" "Yea?" "I'm moving back to California." Just then Ricky shoots towards me and kisses me and pulls of my shirt "Ricky. No. I can't I'm moving on this is the past and this will stay in the past!" "Sooo, let me guess you chose Gino?" "Nope" "what?" "I choose me, myself. I need to figure this all out when I come back." "When is that?" "Don't know." I tell him and walk out.