Four

I walk on Ricky's room nervous as can be. "Hey" I say quietly and sit in the chair next to his bed "I'm sorry I haven't been in here yet but...um...I just keep thinking this is all my fault. I mean I'm the one that didn't break up with him when I should have, I never listened to you. Also if I didn't treat him the way I did I wouldn't have done that  ether." I say with tears in my eyes. "Chlo stop don't blame it on your self if his parents didn't raise him that way and let him be a jerk and let him be that way. Also it was better me than you. I love you Chloe no matter what happens. Ok?" "Ok I love you too." He smiled, scooted over and patted on the bed, I crawled in bed next to him. We just lay there until the doctor came in with his parents behind him. I sat in the chair next to the bed. "Well Ricky you can go home tomorrow, ok" "would you like to tell us what happened to you yet? I mean you don't have to." "No because I don't want to disrespect anyone." "Alright!" The doctor smiled and said.

"Goodnight"I said to Ricky as I kissed him on the cheek and walked out. I'm gonna go home tonight and come back to the hospital in the morning. I get home and Gino's sitting on my bed. "Please just go away!" I say and step towards my closet. "Chloe please just stay with me I told you I was just jealous!" He steps towards me. I can see tears in his eyes. "Gino"I whisper. He steps forward and kisses me, I kiss back and pull him with me, we step towards the door and I lock it. We start pulling each others cloths off and crawl in bed then my phone rings. "Hello?" "Hey Chlo what you up to?" "Oh hi Ricky" my eyes fill with tears. Gino stands up, puts his clothes on, and climbs out the window. "Not much" I tell him "just laying in bed. What are you doing?" I ask him "talking to my parents, sounds like there going back to England tomorrow after I go home." "Aww, you want me to come stay with you?" "If you would, I would love it!" "Ok well can I talk to you about something tomorrow?" "Ya?" "Ok well I have to go I'll see you tomorrow,ok, I love you!" "See you tomorrow. Love you too!"