1

I remember the day when Josh passed me a note in chemistry. and by passed, i mean crumpled up a piece of paper with writing on it and chucked it at my head, even if he was sat in the desk a row over to mine. i remember glaring at him because he was a complete idiot but continued to reach down and unfold the paper.

"see you tonight at 12:00." it read. i was really confused at the time.

but now, the more i think about it, the more it brings me back to the good ol' times. by that i mean the complete opposite. i hated everything. my life, myself, everyone, but one person. Josh. Josh, Josh, Josh. that's all i thought about.

i thought about hugging him tightly to share body heat in the cold. i thought about us lacing our finger together as we walked. i fantasized of us kissing and i dreamed of us hooking up. and one of them has already came true.

i heard a ping on my bedroom window as i looked out. i saw only darkness and could hear the rain hitting the house until a flash of lightning revealed Josh in the grass down below. i unlatched the window and leaned out as the thunder rumbled.

"need help?" i teased as i crossed my arms. he smirked and made his way up the deck stairs and through the window. the deck stairs lead to the deck in the back of our house, the steps were just close to my window. he closed it behind him quietly once he was inside and turned around to face me. his face was glossy, bright pink hair was matted to his forehead once he pulled down his hood, shoes squeaking when he moved on my wood floors. he was soaking wet.

he unzipped his jacket and threw it to the floor somewhere in my room. he then kicked off his shoes and smiled his teasing smirk as it tugged at the corners of his lips. he came closer after i sat down at the edge of my bed and hovered over me.

leaning down, we connected our lips and kissed slowly as his cold hands went to the sides of my face with his thumbs on my cheekbones. he pushed deeper into the kiss and i felt his tongue brush against mine as i let him in. i lazily wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. his kissing picked up the pace and it wasn't as slow anymore.

he disconnected our lips and nudged me onto my back. quickly ripping off his shirt, he crawled on top and left trails of kisses from my jawline to my collarbone. he flung my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in my room. he left kisses down my chest and caused me to grow even more by the second. he reached my belt and let his fingers dance along it.

"hmmm.." he said quietly. he was stalling because he wanted me to beg for it. i whimpered from the pain in my pants. he rubbed his hand over my bulge and i squeezed my eyes shut.

"J-Josh please," i pleaded.

"please what?" he asked smartly.

"just do it, please,"

i reached for my belt but he swatted my hands away and held my wrists to my bed. he climbed up more and was hovering above my crotch as he switched his hands to his knees and continued to hold them down. he sat down on top of my crotch slightly and i felt my back arch.

i breathed out when i heard him chuckle. i looked up to see him examining my tattoos, running his hands over my chest and down my sides. i threw my head black.

"Josh, do it," i commanded but that only made him chuckle even more.

"or not...i don't have to.." he played.

i was getting frustrated as i felt sweat build up by my hairline and my member continued to harden.

"Josh, please-"

i sighed as i finally knew i had a chance but he was getting impatient as well as he leaned close to my face and kissed my lips harshly. he pulled away slightly.

"what do you say?" he whispered that sent chills running down my spine. he traced his fingers down my chest to my belt once again.

"i'm not asking again, baby boy.."

i fought the urge but it was no use. his fingers danced on my belt again before he grabbed hold of my member and i let out a moan.

"say it," he demanded as he grabbed it again.

"Fucking hell daddy, blow me," i said aloud harshly and saw him smirk before he kissed me softly again before he went down. he crawled off of me and had me stand up. he pushed me to a wall and hurriedly ripped off my belt and pants. he touched my member through my underwear and i hit my head on the wall as i moaned slightly.

he pulled down my boxers before taking in my member as i whined. his eyelashes fluttered before he moved slowly but picked up the pace. quicker and quicker. the more fast he got, the more i moaned and the more he did too.

"J-Josh, im -close," i said through moans but he didn't slow down, he sped up. i was so close to my climax as i gripped his hair in my hands. one more pump and i yelled out his name as i came in his mouth. he moaned and swallowed it before collapsing on the floor with me following shortly after.

i laid there and stared up at the dark ceiling, the lightning lighting up the room every once in a while. he started to get up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before grabbing his shirt and jacket. i rolled over on my stomach to face him.

"leaving so soon?" i asked and he nodded.

"places to be," he trailed off.

"at one in the morning?"

he chuckled softly and winked at me after he opened the window, "try not to miss me too much,"

"i'll try my hardest," i said back with a wave before he disappeared out my window. i got up and closed my window as i watched him run through the rain and into the streets. that boy...

//okay i've never written a mature book before so this is not my cup of tea. but i really wanted to try it so if you like it, stick around//