17

staying home with Josh all day tomorrow will be fun. especially since it'll only be us two. we were resting on the living room couch with me laying on top of him, my arms wrapped around his neck, as he had his wrapped around my torso, pulling me closer. i tried closing my eyes and getting some sleep from everything going on but i couldn't relax. my mind was constantly racing. i moved my head a little bit to look at his face. his chest moved slowly from his lips that were parted ever so slightly to let out quiet, little snores. it was cute.

i glanced down at my legs that were in between Josh's. we were both wearing gray sweatpants and i was wearing a tee shirt from after the shower. i needed to relax in comfortable clothes. but here i am. oh and Josh? he didn't need a shirt.

a smirk quickly formed on my face when i remembered my legs were in between his. i looked back up at his face and "accidentally" rolled my hips a little bit. he fluttered his eyes open and i pretended to be asleep. he didn't see so he sighed and held on tighter before closing his eyes again. i rolled my hips again and i felt his dick twitch.

"would you stop?" he asked quietly and i let out a chuckle. i did it again but this time, with more force that caused his eyes to shoot open.

"maybe..." i replied, smartly.

"Tyler, i'm trying to sleep."

"but i can't,"

"oh well, now stop trying to give me a boner." i chuckled like a little kid when i heard the word "boner". i'm immature, yes.

i let him relax and close his eyes again as i waited for myself to get tired and get some sleep. but i couldn't. instead of rolling my hips, i thrusted and he pushed me off. i landed on the floor with a thud, a laugh leaving my body in the process, quickly losing the warmth of the body heat we shared.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, i swear to god-" he started but i quickly sat up and cut him off smartly, "what? hmm? what are you gonna do?"

he frowned and i smiled cheekily before he kissed the tip of my nose, "i swear sometimes."

i noticed a small bead of sweat form on his upper lip so i followed my eyes down to his now growing member. i smirked and met his eyes again and he grumbled and faced his back towards me, "are you embarrassed?" i laughed.

"leave me alone."

i laughed louder, "my work here is done."

"asshole, you're not even going to help? this is painful!"

"we'll see."