Deception!

* Shadow:

* Shadow:

   It's been a few days sense I brought the blue hedgie to my house, and he still hasn't woken up. I was starting to get worried. "I wonder what happend to him beforhand? He's been out to long just for hitting his head on the ground." That's when I heard a noise coming from my bedroom, and dashed up the stairs.

   When I got to the door I slowed to a walk, and gently opened the door so I didn't frighten the blue hedgie.

* Sonic:

   I woke up in some kind of bed but couldn't remember what happend. Then I remembered I was running from Mephiles, and started feeling myself panic. "What if he caught up to me!? Why can't I remember what happend? Oh no...did he drug me again!" I had gotten so rapped up in my thoughts I hadn't realised I was up, then I tripped.

   After that I suddenly could hear a noise coming from downstairs. "Ahh! He's coming my way!" I quickly lept into the closet, not even a second after I got in he opened the door to the room.

* Shadow:

   I opened the door and looked at the bed, but to my surprise he wasn't in it. I hurried into the room to look around for any sign of him. That's when I heard something from the closet, I went over to it and opened the door to it.

   I saw the blue hedgie siting in the corner completely terrified! Everytime I tried to get near him he started to panic even more.

* Sonic:

   As soon as he came into the room I heard him waking around, it made me so nervous! Then he came near the closet, and I accidently let out a small but quiet whimper. That's when he stepped to the door of the closet, and opened it.

   When he opened it I freaked, my whole body started to shiver when he tried to come near me. "Mephiles pl...plea...please do..nt hurt me! I'll do what ever you want I promise!" I looked to him to see his reaction and then froze, it wasn't him I was staring at.

* Shadow:

   I was shocked at what just flew out of his mouth, but then he looked at me then froze! "Ugh are you okay? Who's Mephiles?" I was very confused all this time I thought he was scared of me. Then I saw him stand up, I couldn't figure out what caused this but that's when he hugged me!

* Sonic:

   I snapped out of my daze as soon as he spoke, but the question he asked I didn't feel confident to answer. That's when I got the idea to make him forget about that, so I stood up and hugged him.

As I thought it worked he's so speechless he can't think of that, more important though he makes me feel safe.

* Normal:

   Shadow looked down at the blue hedgie siting in his lap, he couldn't bring himself to push the poor boy away. He picked the scared hedgehog up bridal style, Shadow then made his way to his bed and layed down with Sonic still in his arms.

   The little hedgehog cuddled up close to him, and immediately went to sleep. While Shadow was laying there watching him, he noticed the hedgie had a lot of female curves for a male. Temptation got to Shadow as he ran his hands down the little ones sides softly, he noticed the other shivered under his touch but didn't get up, as soon as the little blue hedgie started to whimper he stopped.

   "What could of happened to him?" Then Shadow heard a knock on the front door, so he picked Sonic up, stood up, then layed him back on the bed. He preceded to go to the front and when he got there he opened the door, there in front of him stood a male hedgehog that looked just like him!

   Said hedgehog instead of black fur like him though he had dark grey, and instead of his stripes being blood red he had bluish grey stripes.

* Shadow:

   I looked up at him and was wondering why he was at my door. "Ugh..do you need something?" I stared at him waiting for an answer.

* Normal:

   The dark hedgehog at the door finally spoke after a few minutes. "Hey there young man, you wouldn't by any chance know where my nephew is do you?" Then he waited for Shadow's answer.

   Shadow looked up at him with a confused look, he's never seen this hedgehog before so how would he know his nephew. "What Does he look like? What's his name?" The older male looked at him and started explaining on what he looks like, and as he did Shadow started to get more nervous by the second.

* Mephiles:

   I stood in the door a minute trying to think of something to get him to hand over Sonic, then I decided to ask him if he's seen my nephew. He looked at me confused at first, probably because he's never seen me before.

   Then he finally spoke and asked what me nephew looked like, and what his name was. I decided to describe what Sonic looked like, and also his name. "Well he's a very rare royal blue, he has emerald green eyes, and his name is Sonic." I noticed him getting more uneasy by the second, so I knew right away he knew who I was talking about.