New Beginning!

* Sonic:

* Sonic:

   I decided at that moment when I saw Tails break down that I had been selfish, so I decided for the sake of my friends, lover, and brother I would get my life back on track. After that I was brought back to reality, when we all started to sit down to eat.

  Shadow, Tails, Rouge, and Knuckles were all glad to have me back when they saw me sit down, and to be honest I was happy to be back.

* Shadow:

   I watched as my love came to my side, and sat down to eat with us. I was so happy so I leaned over, and nuzzled into his neck before sitting back up. He purred at the action, and boy does he have the most beautiful purrs.

  I could tell that all the others were staring at me, and I was pretty sure that they didn't really completely trust me yet. I don't blame them though they don't know me, after what just happened, and the fact that Sonic's a Shina and uke it's obvious.

* Knuckles:

  I'm not really the mushy type, but to be honest when I had heard Sonic was missing it got to me for sure. Now I get the pleasure I haven't gotten in weeks, to sit down and eat with this blue bundle.

  I watch as he walks over to the table near Shadow and sits down, when he does Shadow instantly nuzzles him. I can't say I trust this new guy, but since he save Sonic I'll give him a chance.

* Tails:

  I had been so frantic when I found out my brother went missing, it wasn't like him to get kidnapped. When we finally got him back, it took three weeks to get to this point! I'm just glad my brothers back to normal, after I gave him a hug when he walked into the kitchen I was glad to see his mood go back to normal.

  I was now sitting at the table watching my brother make his way to Shadow's side to eat, I'm glad my brother has found his lover. I just worry about him being a Shina, I don't want this new hedgehog taking advantage of that.

* Rouge:

  I sat at the table just staring at the blue hedgie that has captured my friends heart, I'm so happy for Shadow. I watch as Sonic comes up to the table to sit, it's weird to be honest a minute ago he wasn't himself at all but just one hug from his brother changed that.

  He truly does have a strong soul, I see him sit next to my friend and what surprised me is Shadow instantly nuzzles him in the neck. I've never known Shadow to be that open, and friendly I'm glad the blue hedgie is the right mate for him.

* Normal:

  They all started to eat their food, and after a few minutes everyone was done satisfied with full bellies. Knuckles took that time to approach Shadow about his, and Sonic's relationship. "Hey Shadow, you and me need to talk alone." Shadow looked up to Knuckles, put his lover on the couch, then stood and followed him to the back yard.

  Once they we're there Shadow started off the conversation, before Knuckles could open his mouth. "Look I know what your wanting to talk to me about, and I would never do anything to take advantage of my lover."  Knuckles stared blankly for a second at Shadow, he wasn't expecting the other to know what he was going to talk about let alone expecting the answer he received.

  "Well, how do I know that for sure? Sonic's only just met you, and you already claim him as yours."  Shadow looked pissed at that question. "It's because vampires only pick the one their attracted to as their mate, and no one else. The second he was kidnapped from me, is when I knew he was my soul mate."

  Knuckles once again was left stunned, but pleased. The only thing now that plagued the echidna's mind was weather, or not Shadow would of save him if he wasn't meant to be his mate. "Okay fine, tell me one more thing then. The fact Sonic was in your care at the time, if that still happened and he wasn't meant to be your mate would you have rescued him?"  Shadow took a minute to think, and Knuckles noticed it.

    "Considering that I have took a liking to him, yes I would of. I no doubt would of seen him as a friend instead, because when we crashed into each other I helped him. Anyone else I would of just left them laying, and went on my merry way." Knuckles seemed a little disturbed by that, but also satisfied. With that both mobians went back inside to enjoy themselves, Knuckles sat in a chair in the living room and Shadow went back to his love and placed him back on his lap on the couch.

   ~ night time ~

  It was finally time for bed Shadow and Sonic decided to sleep together, so Shadow picked his love up and carried him to their room. Knuckles went back to his island for the night, and Tails showed Rouge the guest room before going to his for the night.