Party Time!

As Shadow was busy with Sonic, the others had been working on getting the party ready

  As Shadow was busy with Sonic, the others had been working on getting the party ready. Rouge already called Amy, and when she showed up she had guests with her. "Rouge I'd like you to meet Cream and her chao, Blaze, and Silver."

  Amy smiled, and Rouge greeted them as she let them in, hours have passed since then and now they were almost done. "Is the food almost done Amy? We need to hide soon, so we can surprise Sonic when he walks in!"

   "Yes, Blaze actually it's done!"  So with that everyone turned off the lights, and hid waiting for Shadow and the birthday boy to get back. "Come on Sonic this way, I want to show you the surprise!"  As soon as everyone heard that they waited for them to get to the right spot, and as Sonic came around the corner everyone plus Shadow screamed, surprise happy birthday Sonic!

* Sonic:

   I walked in with my love because he told me that the surprise was in the house, I turned the corner to the living room. I jumped about ten feet when everyone screamed happy birthday to me, "thanks, I-I thought you guys had forgotten!"  I was now crying tears of joy, and it's all thanks to my family and friends.

  Once I started crying Shads approached me, and brought me into a hug as we collapsed to the ground. "Shhh... shhh... it's okay Sonikku, we would never forget you. Your our little speed demon, and we would do anything for you!"  I looked up to Shadow, then to the others they all had smiles letting me know they meant every word.

* Normal:

   After that Shadow, his love, and the others started the party. Shadow and Sonic we're instantly introduced to Blaze, Cream and her Chao, Silver, and Amy.

   After hours of games, joking around, pranks, and so much more it was time for cake and presents. "Come on Sonic, it's time to open your presents!"  Sonic waisted no time getting to them, sitting down on the couch, and waiting to be handed the first one.

   He opened the first one that was from Rouge, it was a square small box. It had blue, with black heart wrapping paper on it. He opened it up, and inside was a new pair of running shoes these ones were black and red just like his love.

   "Sweet! Thanks Rouge, I love them."

   Next present handed to him was a rectangle shape, and it was from his brother Tails. It had yellow, and white polkadot wrapping paper. Inside was a new tv made by his brother for him, and his love Shadow.

   "Awesome Tails, thank you so much!"  By now Sonic was bouncing up, and down with excitement.

   After that, Sonic was handed another present that was from Knuckles. It had red, and green skull wrapping paper on it. Inside was new fighting gloves, for when him and his friends sparred or he was fighting Eggman.

"Aww, you shouldn't have Knuckles! Thanks Buddy."  Sonic stated smugly. "Haha, very funny Sonic, but your welcome."

   The next present given to the blue blur was from Blaze, since she came to help with the party she thought she should provide a present a well even though at the time they didn't know each other. The present was wrapped in brown and silver paper, inside was a new cell phone for him if he's out and needs to call for help.

"Wow! A new phone, thanks Blaze."  With that said he stuck it in his pocket, and smiled at her.

   The following present handed to him was from Amy, and it was wrapped in hot pink paper with flowers on it. Inside was a new backpack incase the couple had kids, and decided to send them or him/her to school.

    Sonic's eyes widened, and thought for a moment before finally speaking. "Oh! Um, thank you Amy. I'm sure, when or if we have children they will appreciate the gift."  Sonic and Shadow were blushing, while everyone else except Blaze, Amy, and Silver were laughing their heads off at the thought.

   The next present was a small one, and Shadow himself brought it to his love. Once in front of Sonic, Shadow bent down on one knew then held the box out towards his love then continued. Sonic just sat, and watched to see what would happen next.

  "Sonic the Hedgehog, we have been going out for a little while now. The rules for vampires are a lot different from those of mortals rules, but I waited none the less until now. Now I feel it's time that I ask a very important question, but you need to understand that you will have requirements to so will you marry me my love?" At that moment Shadow opened the box, and showed his love the ring.

   Sonic was in shock, but then remembered there were requirements, not that it would stop his decision but it did make him cerious on what they are.

"What are the requirements?"  Shadow sighed, then answered.

"Well in order to be mine, you have to become a vampire as well."  Sonic looked nervous, but happy to. He looked to his love, but was interrupted by his friends.