Announcement

Hey ppl! Just wanted to let everyone know that the end of this book is coming up

Enjoy!

Song: Would It Matter - by: Skillet

  Title - Depressed

  Shadow was sitting on his bed thinking about his old friend Maria, and how so far she's the only one who cared about him. So with a heavy sigh he started singing to himself.

If I wasn't here tomorrow, would anybody care.. If my time was up I'd wanna know, you were happy I was there

  As he sung he started to think about the people he's met since coming to Earth, and tears started to form. Even though they said they were his friends, he couldn't find it in himself to believe them.

If I wasn't here tomorrow, would anyone lose sleep.. If I wasn't hard and hollow, then maybe you would miss me

  I know I'm a mess, and I wanna be someone.. Someone that I'd like better, I can never forget so don't remind me of it forever (forever)

  Shadow had thought before about changing, but didn't think it would help. So he tried to push that thought away, and burry it.

What if I just pulled myself together, would it matter at all.. What if I just tried not to remember, would it matter at all

  Now all Shadow could do was stare at his ceiling, and think of all the times he had the chance to turn things around but let them slip away.

All the chances that have passed me by, would it matter if I gave it one more try.. Would it matter at all

  Shadow only had the thoughts running through his head till a knock came to his door. So he got up, went to the door, and opened it. He was shocked to see Sonic standing there, but let him in.

  Then he turned to the other, and asked him..

If I wasn't here tomorrow, would anybody care.. Still stuck inside this sorrow, I got nothin' and going nowhere

  Sonic was shocked to hear this from his friend, and brought Shadow into a hug telling him that everyone would care if he wasn't there tomorrow. Not to mention he has all of them his friends, and he can go anywhere he wants!

  Shadow let a small smile show, and continued the rest in song again while Sonic listened.

I know I'm a mess, and I wanna be someone.. Someone that I'd better, I can never forget so don't remind me of it forever

What if I just pulled myself together, would it matter at all.. What if I just tried not to remember, would it matter at all

  Shadow broke down in tears again, and Sonic rushed to his side telling him that it would matter. It would be a good thing for him to want to pull himself together, and want a better life. He also told Shadow he'd be pretty heartbroken if he all of a sudden didn't remember him, because secretly Sonic loved Shadow.

All the chances that have passed me by, would it matter if I gave it one more try.. would it matter at all

  Finally in the first time in a long time Shadow realized that it would, it would matter, if he tried or if he was here or not. He finally could think more clearly, the tricky part though was getting the feelings to go away. So he decided to finish the song, in hopes after that he'd be fine.

I know I'm a mess, and I wanna be someone.. Someone that I'd like better

  Then to Sonic's surprise, Shadow brought him into a desperate hug. Then asked Sonic something..

Can you help me forget, don't wanna feel like this forever.. Forever!

  He let go of Sonic, and Sonic replied with a nod for yes as Shadow continued.

What if I just pulled myself together, would it matter at all.. What if I just tried not to remember, would it matter at all

All the chances that have passed me by, would it matter if I gave it one more try...

If I left tomorrow, would anybody care.. Stuck in this sorrow, going nowhere

  Sonic and Shadow embraced once again, hearts meeting as one. Both with smiles on their faces, as Shadow continued to the end.

All the chances that have passed me by, would it matter if I gave it one more try

Sonic and Shadow both kissed each other, as their friends walked in just in time for the finally.

Shadow looked at his love, and finished. Would it matter at all....

Sonic replied.. "Yes, it would matter especially to me."

THE END

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! FOR ALL THOSE WHO READ IT, I DON'T KNOW BOUTU BUT I PERSONALLY RESEMBLE SHADOW AND AM PROUND OF IT!

SEE U TILL NEXT TIME!