Kidnapped!

* Shadow:

* Shadow:

   I looked up to him then led him into my house, and started walking up to my bedroom where I had left...apparently Sonic. As we approached the door I stopped, turned around, and told him to be gentle.

   "You'r going to have to be gentle with him okay. I'm not sure what happend to him, but he's extremely jummpy." When I said that the other guy got this really creapy smile on his face, but I shrugged it off and led him into the room.

   When we got in there I saw Sonic was still asleep, so I went over to him and woke him up. The poor boy jumped about ten feet when I did, so I sat down and cradled him to calm him down. The little blue hedgie calmed down the second I put him in my arms.

* Mephiles:

   I stood there as I watched him go over and wake Sonic up, then Sonic paniced when I saw that I knew it was because of me. I really didn't feel bad at all, but it did make me want to make that sluts condition worse.

   First I had to get him to hand Sonic over, but how I know once Sonic sees me the whole nephew lie will go right out the window.

* Normal:

   After Sonic was completely calm Shadow asked him if he really was Mephiles nephew, Sonic blinked a few times to get his eyes to focus, but started to panic and cling to Shadow the instant he saw Mephiles.

   "Sonic! Sonic...what's wrong?" Sonic looked up at Shadow, and that was all he needed to do for Shadow to know that Mephiles wasn't who he claimed to be. "Okay..who the hell are you really Mephiles?" Shadow glared at him, and held Sonic closer.

   Shadow waited for an answer but then something struck him from behind, and before everything went black he head Sonic scream his name. "Shadow!!!" Mephiles and his partner ran off with Sonic, leaving Shadow on the floor.

~ a few hours later (bout mid day) ~

* Shadow:

   I woke up and my head hurt like crazy, but then I started to panic realising they ran off with Sonic! "Sonic! Oh no, what am I going to do!?" When I finally calmed down it was decided, I would save him. I had too, because he's the love of my life i'm sure of it!

  I started paking stuff for the trip, and then I soon was out the door searching for the little blue hedgie.

* Mephiles:

   "Hear you go! $500 as promised, thank you for your service." I watched as the person I had payed to help walk out my door, then when the other was gone I went to my room. I had Sonic handcuffed to the bed, this time he couldn't run away.

  As I walked into the room the uke threw stuff at me! I was just cerious on how he was able to, but I shrugged it off when Sonic slumped to the bed exausted. I smirked when he started to tense and shake as I got closer to him, then I bent down to his ear and whispered that this time drugs weren't going to cloud his mind.

  I laughed at the complete horror written all over his face, so I bent down further and started to kiss his neck, I could feel him trying to squirm free but we both knew he couldn't escape.

* Shadow:

   I had been walking around for awhile now, and still no sign of him. "Ugh..come on! Where is he? The longer it takes to find him, the more time they have to do what ever to him!" Then I noticed the same hedgehog from before, and his partner was leaving! I hurried to a window to try to find a way in, but then something caught my attention. "No! He's going to rape him!"

   I rushed to the front door not caring who saw me, then I busted down his door and ran to the room they were in. When I went in he was bout to start, so I grabbed him by the neck and through him to the ground.

* Sonic:

   I was so scared and miserable, then Shadow came running through the door. I was so happy, but Mephiles didn't stop! I closed my eyes, and held my breath to prepare for pain that surprisenly never came.

  I opened my eyes just in time to see Shadow throwing him to the ground. I started to cry, I was glad someone saved me in time.

* Normal:

   Shadow hit Mephiles in his head, which in turn killed him. He looked up to see Sonic crying, and handcuffed to the bed! "Sonic! Are you alright?" Sonic nodded. Then Shadow went and got the key to the handcuffs, setting Sonic free.

  "Shadow! I was so scared! Thank you for saving me!" Sonic cried into Shadow's chest, and Shadow started to pet his quills in a comfort type way. "Shh...it's ok Sonic, wverythings fine now." Shadow started to whisper soft sweet things in Sonic's ear, and soon Sonic calmed down falling asleep in Shadow's arms. He carried Sonic back to his house, then put him in bed.