Diminishing Dark's Light!

Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, and Shadow all made it to where Dark was last seen by the public, the sight they witnessed was just horrible! Bodies littered the streets, buildings, cars, street lamps, you name it were destroyed

  Tails couldn't take it, and broke down crying! "My poor brother, We need to get to him, before Dark destroys his mind!"  Shadow came up next to the young kit "Don't worry Tails we'll get him back, Dark won't be able to control him forever."  Tails looked to Shadow, then the others and smiled.

  After that they went in search of Dark, who was running around as Sonic. When they found him, there was people screaming, running, and the media everywhere!

   "Okay Knuckles, just as we planned go around and knock him to the ground. Rouge make sure everyone stays away, and Tails you need to get Sonic to change back to normal." After that they were off, to save their pride and joy.

* Knuckles:

I ran up to Dark just as planned, and waited for the right time to strike. When he stopped to stare at a news reporter I knew that was my chance, so I lept into the air and smacked him to the ground.

  I knew I had completed my job because he couldn't get back up, and believe me he was trying his hardest to do just that. Then Tails ran up with some kind of device used before when Sonic turned into Dark.

* Tails:

   I ran up to my brother the second I knew he wasn't getting back up, awhile back Dark had tooken over just like now, so I made a device that sucks all Dark's evil energy out of Sonic.

  I placed the device near Sonic, and turned it on. Slowly but surely Sonic started to turn back to normal, I hated doing this to him that's because the second we start pained screams fill the air.

* Sonic:

  I couldn't stand it anymore "Stop Dark, stop killing everyone! Please!" Just then Dark stopped, but then I saw him look to a camera man! "No! Dark don't!"

  I was horrified, Dark wasn't listening to me! All went black the second he went to attack the man, then the next thing I knew my strength was gone and I was on the ground.

   Then my body started to heat up, it was burning like I was on fire! Tears once again came out my eyes, and I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt Dark being ripped from my body.

   It became to unbearable to even breath be time it was over, so my body collapsed and went limp.

* Shadow:

   I watched as my uke went back to being his regular beautiful blue self, but also felt myself worry when his body went limp.

   I quickly ran to him knowing it was safe, and scooped him up into my arms. His friends and Rouge came over to me when I did, they all were just as concerned as I was.

* Normal:

   They took Sonic back to his, and Tails house. Once there they placed him on the couch, so they could keep an eye on him and keep him safe.

  Everyone was so worried for him, he had a very high fever and showed no sign yet of waking up.

  Shadow walked over to the couch, and took his lovers hand in his. " Please love, get better soon. We all need you, I need you!" Shadow broke down in tears as he waited for any sign, just one sign that his love would awaken.

- 2 Days Later -

* Media:

  "Hello world my names Sally Acorn, and I bring you the latest news on what happened two days ago... The broadcast was cut short when Shadow turned off the tv, none of them wanted to think about that.

* Shadow/Tails:

  "What are we going to do?" Tails looked at me for the answer. "I don't know Tails, all I know is he hasn't woken up and I'm worried he wont!"

  I looked at Shadow, and felt guilty. "I'm sorry Shadow, I know how hard this is on you too." I gave him a reassuring smile to let him know I meant it.

   Then Knuckles came in, and both Shadow and I looked in his direction. "Any change yet?" I was going to answer, but Shadow beet me to it. "No."

* Sonic:

  All I remember is pain, and Dark leaving me. I still was seeing black and I couldn't move, but I don't sense danger so I let my body rest.

  When I finally come back to my senses, it feels like I've tooken long enough. My eyes finally start to open, at first everything is a blur and my head is pounding.

  I can hear noises, but can't make out what their saying. I knew I was safe because there's no sense of danger, then my eyesight starts to clear.

  I look to see who they are and see my boyfriend Shadow, my friend Knuckles, my brother Tails, and some new chick I only begin to assume is a friend of Shadow's.

  I was so happy to see them, not only that but they saved me! So I pulled them all into a hug.

"I missed you all, and thank you guys so much!"