Watched!

Shadow was the first to wake in the morning, he looked around trying to get his eyes to focus

   Shadow was the first to wake in the morning, he looked around trying to get his eyes to focus. When he finally could see straight he looked down to see Sonic snuggled up to his chest still asleep.

   He got up to go to the kitchen to make breakfest for the both of them, unawhere that his precious uke was being watched by some unknown figure not far from the house. While Shadow was cooking the food the aroma woke up the sleeping blue hedgie upstairs.

  Before Shadow knew it Sonic came up to him from behind and gave him a huge hug, he was so startled by the action of the other he almost dropped the food on the ground. Shadow turned around to see only the top of Sonic's head.

   "Hey there my cute uke, you alright?" Sonic looked up at him, and started to pout. "Everything is not fine! My ass hurts!" Shadow was trying to keep from laughing, so after he finished cooking and they ate he turned around, and picked him up to carry him to the bathroom.

   "Where we going?" Shadow just looked at him, and kept walking with Sonic in his arms. When he got to the bathroom he sat Sonic down, then went to the closet and grabbed some kind of ointment. He came back and put Sonic on his lap, then started to rub the stuff up and down Sonic's lower sides and continued to his hips.

   Sonic couldn't help but wonder what he was doing, but was in to much pleasure to care. "Okay Sonic now I need you to bend over for me." Sonic was taken back by what Shadow just said, and was hesitant to do it. Shadow saw how nervious that one simple statement made him, so he reasured him nothing bad was going to happen.

  Sonic bent down to allow his beloved to do what he's planning, so now he was on Shadow's lap with his butt in the air facing him and his hands on Shadow's knees. That's when something cold was inserted into his tail hole, and he yelped at the sudden intrusion. "S-Sh-Shadow!? W-What a-are you d-doing!?" Sonic looked back at Shadow who was now rubbing his fingers around the edge of his tail hole.

  "I'm putting a special ointment on the parts that hurt, my mom used to do the same to me when I would have certain places that hurt." Shadow looked at his uke, and smiled at the fact Sonic was panting from the action.

  After they were done in the bathroom Sonic didn't hurt anymore, so they went out to the park. Unknown to them though the same figure that was watching Sonic while he slept, was now following close behind them in the shadows trying to find a good time to attack a certain black and red hedgehog.

  Shadow and Sonic hung out at the park all day having lots of fun they went on the walking trails and almost got lost, they went to the nature center and saw a bunch of cool and unique animals, then had a picnic to top it all off.

  "Shadz?"

"Yes?" Shadow looked down at the small hedgie in his lap as he had asked that, and when he did the other had a small frown on his face like something was bothering him. "What's wrong Sonikku?"  Sonic sighed and looked up to his mate.

  "I was wondering about why a vampire would choose a mortal for a mate? Not that there's anything wrong with that I'm very happy, but..." Sonic hesitated to finish the sentence for it was very nerve racking, but then Shadow spoke up for a answer to his relief. "Sonikku..I don't care if your a mortal, heck you could be a freaken duck and I wouldn't care. I chose you, because I love you and nothings going to change that."

  Sonic smiled up softly at him knowing full well that he's not lieing, then started to laugh. "A duck, really?" Sonic was rolling on the ground laughing his head off, and Shadow sitting their watching in irretation for only a second.

* Sonic:

  I had just got done laughing and Shadow about to ask something, when out of the blue a green streek past me knocking me over. "What the hell!?" That's when I noticed my mate was gone! I shot to my feet, looking around frantically for him.

  After a few seconds my ears picked up on a scream, it wasn't Shadow but I figured he caused it so I darted to where the sound came from. When I got their I saw a green hedgehog, that had fangs! "Shadow!!" The word flew from my mouth so fast I didn't have time to stop it, I wish I had been able too though because now the other was looking straight at me!

* Shadow:

   I had been watching my precious uke when suddenly I was tackled, at the time I didn't know who it was but when we stopped I paled on the spot. It was Scourge the Vampire, I thought he had learnd his lesson last time.

  Guess I was wrong but was didn't surprise me is when he attacked me, and when he did I sent a chaos spear into his arm. A blood curdling scream filled the air before he controlled himself again, but then what I heard next was unexpected and I froze. It was sonic and when the other turned and looked in his direction, I cursed the wind ready to fight to pretect my mate.