Sweater Weather.

Song: Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood

* * *

"It's cold outside," He answered, "and it's snowing." He got out of the bed as she gathered her things and walked down the hall, him trailing behind her.

"I've got a sweater and the snow won't stop me." She replied.

When she got to the front door, he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her close to him. Her body pressing up against his bare chest, as he looked down at her.

"At least let me make you a cup of coffee before you leave." He whispered in her ear, as his hot breath trailed down her neck.

She bit her lip, unsure of how to respond but complied with his request and nodded. Taking her hand, he led her to their small cabin kitchen and put on a pot of coffee beans to brew.

She watched him intently; breathing in sharply as she watched the muscles in his back move underneath his smooth, tanned skin. His attractiveness overwhelmed her, yet she was lucky that she could call him her's.

He smirked as he realized she was watching him, and chuckled deeply; turning on the radio as the coffee brewed. "All roads are closed due to the heavy snow storm. It is unknown how long it will take for the roads to clear, but it's predicted to be a few days maybe even weeks, depending on the weather conditions over the next few days." A voice blared through the radio's speakers.

She sighs as he turns to her; their eyes locking. She laughs to herself and looks down at her fingertips, "I guess the world will have to exist without us for a little while longer."