17- Updated

Another one
Ray's POV

"Mommy look what Santa got me for Christmas" I smiled and drank my coffee. I still had my night scarf off. I legit looked like Snoop Dog.

The twins both laughed and showed me the present "santa" got them

Since I had two jobs, yes I kept my job at the pharmacy. I only worked when others can't, and I had my personal assistant job, I was able to buy the kids what ever they wanted.

Taylor wanted a new bike. The twins although were into different things, both wanted a new shopskin set, Caden got a new truck set and Dustin got those as well.

"Mommy do you want to play with out shop skins" the twins asked. They both held one up to me but I declined. I was staring at other people snaps when I felt a small body stand over mine.

"Where's your gift mommy" it was Taylor. I always got a gift from Quentin when we were together but my only wish came true. My divorce.

"Mommy already got her gift baby" he smile and sat next to me. I also brought him a new gameboy. He started playing his games when I heard the bell ring. I went to see who it was.

Just my luck...Quentin.

"I'm here to see my kids" he had four presents in his hands and a Santa hat. I opened the door wider for him and he walked in. I must admit he looked good. He took his coat and hat off and my eyes winded. He cut his hair. Wow. He looked good. I shook my head and closed the door. I had a feeling he was coming and brought him a present incase.

The kids looked at him and started yelling

"Daddy look what Santa got me" all the kids yelled. He smiled and looked at the presents. He looked at me and the presents.

"Wow, well look what daddy got you all" he handed the kids their presents. He walked to where Caden and Dustin were and opened their presents for them.

Taylor got an xbox, Gabrielle got a fake doghouse. Kayla got a troll (the movie) doll set. Caden got a transformer and Dustin got more cars.

"Mommy wook. It talks" Dustin walked to me and pressed the button.