MUST READ

Good Morning, Evening, & Night to all my followers and readers.

I know that by now a lot of not all of you have heard of the tragic murder of George Flloyd. I want to first send my condolences to his grieving family and also to the other black and brown families who have lost love ones due to police brutality. For those who many not know, I am a black wattpad writer, and I never really used my platform to speak upon issues such as racism, bigotry, or violence. It's not because I did not care for it, but solely for the reason being I know wattpad is most likely an escape from the real world for most of you, however, I can no longer stay quiet.

These murders are happening in front of our eyes in cold blood, and i refuse to stay silent any longer. I can't sit around and watch my brothers and sisters fall victim to racist police officers brutality attack them just because they posses melanin. It's unfair and needs to be called out on. In addition to this, the growing numbers in racist older white women against black women and men also needs to be stopped.

So I am asking you as my followers and fellow readers to join me in the fight against this prejudice against black Americans. Please donate (if you can), sign petitions, (as i have also done), and if you chose to join in on the nationwide protest, I will keep you in my prayers every night until the fight has been won.

In addition to this, I personally feel as though my books do not uplift black women, so I will be taking them down as of July 1st. Every single book that I have ever written will be taken down and instead, I will post daily, the names and messages of those who have lost  their lives due to police brutality along side messages that will uplift us all and remind us of the fight that is yet to come.

I want to thank you all for taking this journey with the #BLACKLIVESMATTER movement, and remember, if you do not use your platform to inform and educate those on how they can help fight the fight, then you are also apart of the problem.

I love you all and hope to see a world where we ALL can walk outside our homes without fear.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER #SAYTHEIRNAMES