18 -Updated

2 More Chapters *sadly*
Quentin's POV

I know I've said and done some fucked up stuff to Ray but damn. I locked the door and turned to face the kids.

"Who wants breakfast" they all smiled and followed me into the kitchen. I made everybody say sausage keep it going eggs, bacon, grits, sausage...I'm joking. But I really made those things and plated them. I made a plate for Ray and told Taylor to watch the little ones while I went and gave Ray her breakfast.

"Can I come in" I heard a faint yes. I gave her the breakfast.

"Thank you." She started eating but stopped to laugh.

"What's funny?"

"Just my luck. This is my Christmas. I can't have anything. I'm meant to be miserable." She took another bite of her food. I was sick of being the cause of all her problems.

"How about you go downstairs I'll be back in a few. I have to go drop off mom and dad gifts I'll be back. Ok?" She nodded. When she was situated downstairs with the kids. I promised them all I'll come back and left.

I drove to Vincent's home. I knew where he lived because I was looking through Ray's phone.

I rang the doorbell and waiting for someone to answer. A girl wearing a white robe answered the door. She had brown hair that was tied back. She was wearing a wedding ring. She was about the age of maybe 30-35.

"Yes?" She questioned

"I'm looking for Vincent Frenzi. Does he live here?"

"Oh, he's not home at the moment but would you like to leave a message?" I nodded.

"Would you mind me asking who you are first?" Of course not.

"I'm his wife, Rebecca Frenzi" she smiled. I smiled back. This is getting really good.

"Just tell him that Rayne wants to talk"

She looked puzzled at first then it clicked.

"Rayne, yes, his client. How's the house going. I heard she's still undecided. Oh well I'll pass the message on" she waved and closed the door.

I walked to my car and did my happy dance. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and paused the recording. Thank you iPhone for the home screen recording.

I didn't want to get back with Rayne. I made that clear, I just want her to be happy and obviously that isn't with me, and that's definitely not gonna happen with Mr. Cheating. Even though I haven't been the best husband/boyfriend to Ray, I knew she deserved better.

I drove to her house and parked the car. I could save this information for when needed. Right now, Ray needed to focus on her fashion career and the kids. Just like I needed to focus on my career and kids too.

"What took you so long?" Ray asked when I walked into the kitchen. She mixed the potato salad. Yes! Christmas Dinner. I knew I had to make a lie up. My parents, Ray's and all of us were going to be eating at Ray's house, and since I lied about going there I had to lie now.

Turns out I left them at my house, so I went there instead" I sat down at the table and grabbed some fruit.

"Where's the kids?"

"They're playing with the toys. Taylor can't keep his hands off that xbox. How'd you know what to get him?"

"He's my son. I knew that he wanted a bike, I also knew you were going to get it for him. Whether we were together or not. But before we broke up, he asked for one"