4%

Chapter 4

I'm guided by two large men down a blank looking hallway with gray walls into a small room, filled with yet more men. And am seated on a long bed, and instructed to lay down.

"Ah Grace good to see you." The same doctor from yesterday day speaks as he enters the room.

"These are some of my helper, who are going to become some of your best friends while you're here."

"They als-"

The doctor is interrupted as a young boy no younger then 22 enters the room. This blonde hair swept back and dressed in jeans and a black v-neck. Much different from everyone else in the room.

"Doctor Grant I'm so sorry I was late." He speaks.

"Its quite alright, just don't let it happen again Luke."

"Well now that everyone is here lets begin." He continues.

"Now Grace, I'm going to ask you a few questions and I'm going to need you to answers them truthfully, and to the best of you ability. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Great lets begin."

I lay back and start to breathe faster, I close my eyes so I can't feel the stares on me.

"What's your full name?"

"Grace Anne Winters."

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"How many siblings do you have?"

"One."

"Why are their scares on your wrist?"

"I've been fighting."

"Against who Grace?"

"Myself."

"Do you like your life?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Life doesn't like me."

"Why does your life not like you?'

" I mess it up."

"How?"

"By hurting people I love."

"How do you hurt them."

"Lots of ways."

"Like.."

"I-I um wh-hen - and I a-and I-I-.."

"Ok Grace that's enough for today, Luke please take her back to her room."

I open my eyes as they are met by two blue ones.