34%

I walk down the hall of the hospital which only brings back bad memories, I pass a few of the guards and they all give me the same look, I'd say something to them but I don't want to risk being put back in here. My group therapy doesn't start for another 30 minutes but I came early to try and see if maybe I could run in to Luke, I need answers.

I walk down all the halls searching but its been ten minutes and I still haven't found him, this place isn't that big. I stop at the front desk and ask a lady I haven't seen here before. "Um excuse me is Luke here?"

She raises her eyebrow at me "Luke what?"

"Hemmings."

"That doesn't ring a bell."

"You can't miss him he's got blonde hair, he's just like a stick."

"A stick?"

"Yup tall and skinny, a stick. And he always wears the same pair of black jeans you just really can't miss him"

"Yeah.. its only my second day I'm not here to help you find your missing boyfriend honey."

Well that got me nowhere. Maybe he took today off?

I give up walking to the room where my therapy will be held, to find Luke sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hey." I say walking over to him, he looks down at the floor avoiding eye contact as always.

"Look I know we didn't end on the best terms but, I miss you frankly I need you, please I'm still trying to figure out all these things." I continue when he doesn't answer.

"I don't wanna be your little puppy, I'm so stupid I gave up so much for you, a girl I knew for a few weeks and met in a mental hospital what does that say about me?"

"That you care."

"Not anymore."

"You can't just stop caring about someone over night, it doesn't work like that Luke."

He stands up towering over me "I can stop caring when I realise what a crazy bitch you are." He smirks almost satisfied with the

effect his words have on me.

"Who the fuck are you, talking like this? You wanna talk about crazy lets talk about you shall we? I did my time which was a lot less then you if I might add and I'm better now, I've learned to not hate everyone but right now I kinda hate you."

How could he say any of that I'm not a bitch I just didn't know how to react to all this, it doesn't matter what he says I know he cares that's why he's so angry. I know he cares.

I know I don't update as much as I should I've been busy with school and just too lazy I'm sorry but if you're still reading thank you I love you(-: