33%

Just because he buys me a few things and holds my hand doesn't mean anything special, I've barley started my life again and it's already filled with drama. So I just don't wanna put a label on us yet what's the harm in that? It's not like we've got many people to tell, in fact I've never even met one of this friends, he's got to have friends right? Even I had a few and I wasn't always the nicest and easiest person to work with.

I reach for the phone without thinking dialing his number it rings a few times before going to his voicemail, I could have guessed he wouldn't answer. "Look Luke, I want to be with you but I've just been released from a mental hospital don't you think we should wait just a bit longer before labeling us? I need you, I really do I need you to help me figure out how to be Normal again please call me back."

I've got to find another person besides Luke to rely on, what If this happens again? I need to make friends, get a job and learn how to not be such a bitch. If Luke really liked me enough to call me his girlfriend that means he is gonna forgive me. Cause he cares about me, I'll say I'm sorry and he's gonna help me, help me be happy.

My phone vibrates on the kitchen table where I left it, it's a message from Luke, wow that was fast. "I can't help you be normal, you've been crazy for too long."

MY WWA CONCERT IS TOMORROW I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT BSUIGEIUGDIUGEIBUDIBUDE