28%

My two small bags filled with my clothing are brought to the front entrances and placed on the ground by doctor Grant.

"Well, it looks likes this is it Grace."

"It doesn't seem like it's been this long."

"Well you've made some serious progress in a short amount of time, you should be very proud of yourself." Doctor Grant smiles toward me and I turn to see Luke walking over to us.

"She has does a great job hasn't she." Luke smiles in the direction of me.

"She sure has, I'm sad to let you go, you'll be missed." Doctor Grant frowns extending his hand over to me to shake, but I pull him into a hug instead.

"Thank you, for everything."

"Of course, we're all going to miss you."

Maybe I actually will be missed by him but not many others, in the few months I spent here I didn't actually make any friends with any of the actual patience here. I'm not complaining or anything, I've never been good with making friends I've always been the crazy one. But now I'm in a room full of actual crazy people yet I still feel out of place. That was until I met Luke, although we haven't had much one on one time I still feel so comfortable around him, he's got that trait about him that makes everyone feel safe. My own mother never made me feel as safe as he does.

The feelings I get when I'm around Luke are like no other, He might as well be the reason I even tried to get better, there wasn't much else to look forward to when I was to get. But now I have him. Is it love? Or is it too soon? The concept of love feels foreign to my mind almost unwelcome. Can I love someone? My thought are interrupted by the feeling of Luke sliding his hand into mine. As he reaches over and whispers into my ear

"Can you believe this is finally over, you're leaving Grace." I feel Luke's hot breath against my face.

I look down at our hands, I guess it's aloud now I'm not a Patient anymore as of a few minutes ago. But anyone who sees us will know there had to be someone going on between us or why would be holding hands? I slip my hands out from his as Luke gives me a questionable look.

"Sorry it's just if someone sees us doing this they might ask question, questions I just really don't wanna answer."

"No, no you're right it wasn't the smartest idea, I just really wanted to hold your hand."

"And you can, just not now."

"Well just sign your name here and here and Grace is all yours!" I turn my head to the desk in the other side of the room to find none other than my brother standing next to him.

"What the hell are you doing here Charlie? "

"I've come to take you home Gracie"

IM A BAD PERSON BECAUSE I DONT EVEN HAVE A REAL REASON FOR NOT UPDATING OOPS SUE ME.
But y'all wanted them together so they're kinda together??
And I've been getting a lot of comments about then Length of my chapters lately and the short chapters are intended, I think it makes it more dramatic idk. But if Y'all don't like it I'll be happy to make them longer, just let me know!

Votes and comments make me very happy(;