27%

Not much has changes in the weeks past, only that Luke and I have grown closer together. He's helped me come to the decision of how I'll make it on my own when I finally get out of here. I'll be using my rather small college fund to help me rent a place just outside the city. Through all of the time I've spend with Luke, everything becomes more surreal to me, in less than a week I'll leave these gray walls I've come to call home.

"I got you BBQ chips this time, I ran out of sour cream and onion." Luke laughs as he pulls out the chair across from me.

"Wow this is a first."

"There has to be a first time for everything right?"

"Right."

"So what is the first thing you wanna do when you get out of here? I'll take you anywhere you wanna go."

"Well there is this really good burger place I use to go to all the time when I was a kid with my brother, it was kinda our thing."

"Then that's where we'll go."

As we reach the entrance if my cell Luke reaches over to rap his arms around me.

"I knew from the start it would all work out." He whispers into my back.

"How, how did you know that? I was a compete mess when I first got here."

"Well if you think about it everyone is" He laughs. "That's the point of why people come here, to find help, but not everyone is able to get it. But I knew you would, because you're different grace."

I release him from my grasp as I look up to face him. How did he know I would be okay? Why am I so different?

"Thank you Luke, for believing in me."

I don't know the answers to my questions but they seemed to not matter, all that matters is that I like Luke, and something leads me to believe he feels the same.

"May I kiss you grace?"

I laugh at his politeness while I grab his shoulders and place my lips on his.

- - - - - - - -

I'm extremely sorry for the long wait, I've been so busy with school and my exams I've had a hard time finding time to update. And I know is chapter this as Cliché as it gets but hey y'all wanted them together :-)