s i x

Yoongi

How am i suppose to read this shit.

"Jokes on you fucker I can't read engrish"

Maybe Namjoon can help me... Or maybe not. My phone is dead. Why can't people invent a phone that never runs out of battery? Like fuck, phones are important. I didn't even brought my charger.

I brought my things along with me as I step out of the hotel room. Come to think of it, should I just steal a phone? Hmm nah. While I was heading towards the elevator to get to the hotel lobby, people are either avoiding my gaze or running away.

Is there something wrong with me or there's wrong with these people? Probably both. The people inside the elevator had their eyes widen as I walk towards them. One of the people even continuously press the close button.

Luckily for me that I'm small and skinny, I was able to get through the gap of the closing door. Ha, try me hoes. During the ride, the people we're staying at the corner, bodies almost compressed together as if they we're scared to get near me or anything.

Until it hits me. I'm known as a freaking criminal all over Korea. Great just great isn't it.

The elevator chimed and spreads wide open as people quickly rush out. Am I really that dangerous? Tss.

I put my black mask on before heading out and walk towards the counter where a girl was fixing some papers. Since this is an international hotel, maybe she can read this letter for me

"Hey can you read this for me?" I asks and handed her the letter that she gladly accepted. She began reading the letter and the smile she was wearing was gone.

"S-sir please le-leave the hotel th-thank you" I can tell by her expression she was terrified leaving me wondering, what the fuck does it says? But before anything else happens, I can see the police guard walking towards me.

Fucking great isn't it. When he was about to grab me, I easily slipped out of his grasp and ran towards the exit. I keep running away until I bumped into someone, making both of us fell.

"Watch where you're going you fucktard- Jackson?"

"Ah no it's me Trump" Jackson says sarcastically earning a dark glare from me. "Nah just kidding. Why are you running anyways? Have you made up your mind to work out your pretty legs?"

"Leave my damn snsd legs alone will ya?" I handed him the letter. "Anyways, please translate this shit for me"

He rolled his eyes and started reading it. Unlike the shitty girl, his expression was calm and determined. He took out a pen and started writing over the letter.

"Well?"

"Hmm goodluck with that buddy" Jackson patted my shoulder as he handed me back the letter. "I got to go now, Mark's gonna kill me" And by that, Jackson already left.

Wow okay that's nice. I glance back at the letter and started reading- fuck.

"Fucking shit I can't let this fucking happen" I cursed as I started to rip the letter.

"They fucking took Jimin"

3rd person

"Eo-eomma, whe-where are we going?" the young innocent boy asks, stammering due to the man who was driving too fast.

"Somewhere" his mother replied, giving the younger boy a forced smile. "You'll be much more happier there"

"What d-do yo-you mean ha-happier? I-I'm al-already ha-happy with eo-eomma and a-appa!"

But once again, the woman just smiled at him. The man pulled up and told them to get out of the car. The woman and her child does it so. In a speed of light, the car already disappeared.

"Eo-eomma why are we here?" the boy asks but his mother ignores it. After a few moments, they can hear gun shots from afar. Making the latter terrified and clings upon to his mother.

"Eo-eomma, I'm sc-scared" tears started to form at his eyes making the woman smiled bitterly.

"Shh.. Don't be" she says. Another gunshot rang and this time, it was near them. "Stay here"

"Wh-why?"

"Just stay here okay?" she then hugs the crying boy ever so tightly. As soon as she pulls away from the hug, she was already crying. "Eomma will be back, I promise"

"Pro-promise?"

"Promise."

The woman turns away and runs, leaving the boy all alone. He waited hours for her to come back but she didn't.

"Eo-eomma.." the boy calls out, crying. "eo-eomma you promised me that you'll co-come ba-back!"

"YOU PROMISED ME!" he screams and rain starts to pour upon the dark clouds hovering over him. "EOMMA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I-IM SO-SORRY TO WH-WHAT I D-DID! JI-JIMINNIE WO-WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

"p-please.."

Eomma don't you love me anymore?

The loud fits of laughter made Jimin startle from his sleep. He found himself at a van, hands tied up and only wearing a bathrobe.

"Where the heck am i?"

The two men infront turns their gaze at him and smirk making the latter terrified.

"Hey baby, nice to see you're finally awake" one of them says, moving closer to him.

Jimin moves away from him and just at his luck, he was cornered. The two men laughed at his response but that didn't stop them from moving closer to him.

"FU-FUCK OFF!" Jimin yells but it was no use. One of them is already removing his bathrobe while the other is biting his neck. "Pl-please stop" he says almost crying.

"YAH! MINGYU AND WONWOO! STOP BEING HORNY AT JIMIN AND FUCK EACH OTHER INSTEAD!" a guy yells, near the driver seat.

"WELL I COULD SAY THE DAMN SAME THING TO YOU AND JEONGHAN" Wonwoo yells. The two let go of Jimin making the latter sigh in relief.

"Sorry with that though" Mingyu says at him. "I was just messing with ya"

Jimin only stayed silent. How come someone be so calm after almost raping an innocent person?

"Why am i here? Why did you kidnap me? What do you want?"

"Woah boy, calm down with your questions"

"THEN LET ME FUCKING GO THEN!"

"Hmmm how about no?"

"WELL FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL-" Jimin was once again cutted off by Wonwoo placing the hankerchief at his mouth that made him faint once again.

•••

this chapter is vv crappy srry