n i n e t e e n

[not edited]

3rd person

"Yoongi..." Jimin spokes up but Yoongi ignores him and continues to sweep the floor but he wouldn't give up just yet.

"Yoongi" he says once more but firmer this time. The older turns to his direction with a serious look on making him gulp. Before anything else, Jimin founds himself in a room alone with Yoongi .

"I kidnapped you for a reason. Not to hurt you but to protect you. You maybe thinking why well its because of your so called chief of yours. He's just you messing up so that you can fall for his tricks and i think you already did so he can kill you easily so that's why he asked you out on a date but luckily Jihoon was there right? Im glad he saved you.Luckily Choi is dead now but it doesn't end there. Chwe Hajoon is the main threat here. He sent Choi to do his work but failed anyways."

"Why are we involved? Well, your parents are friends with our parents since they are all pretty much criminals except your mother. Knowing that they won't last long, our parents made a promise to protect you from Hajoon on all costs. Why did your parents left you? So they wont know that you're still alive since their main target is you knowing that your parents treasured thing is you. You see, the day your parents left you, they werent dead yet. Theyre watching you from the distance but then they got killed soon. They didnt asked for help from the police since your father is a criminal and Hajoon is a rich bastard. He can do anything he wanted with money since he's a gambler"

Jimin was stunned. He couldn't believe everything he just heard from Yoongi. He felt happiness, anger, relief but most of all sadness. The heaviness on his heart is still there, which means there's still some more questions left unsaid.

"Why didnt you tell me everything before" his voice cracked.

"Because i was afraid that you can't handle the truth or you won't believe me once i told you so i can tell you everything i know in the right time" Yoongi said. "I'm sorry for being selfish, Jimin. You can hate me, ignore me, push me away and most of all, forget about me once this all over"

"I-i promise after this we won't see each other again if that's what you want"

~•~

It was already night time and everyone has already finish cleaning the house. Jin prepared ramyun for dinner along with kimchi as a side dish.

"Hyung, stop eating my food" Jungkook whines at Taehyung who was currently eating the younger's ramyun. "It's mine"

"Your food is tastier"

"Taehyung were eating the same food what's the difference" he sighs.

"Glad i'm not into a relationship" Hoseok smiles then turns to Jimin who was silent the whole time they were eating. "Heyya buddy are you okay?"

"Where's Yoongi?"

"He's upstairs packing stuff for tomorrow" Namjoon replies. "Were going to kill that bastard so we can finally end this bullshit"

"So are we finally going to get some real action?" Jungkook perks up.

"Exactly"

While everyone else is hyped up about tomorrow, Jimin already left the dining area to check on Yoongi. He knocks softly on Yoongi's room and all of the sudden, he was embraced in a tight hug.

"What are you-"

"Shhh" the older hushes. "Let's stay like this for awhile please?" He then starts caressing his hair softly on what he did to him earlier while whispering some 'i love you' s. A few moments later, Yoongi finally let go of him.

"Why did you that?" Jimin questions, his face was already beet red right now.

"Because you would never know when will be the first and the last you will be able to do that thing again on your life" he then fakes a laugh.

"We should rest" Jimin sighs and pulls him towards the bed. Both of them lays down at their back while staring at the empty ceiling.

"I'm tired"

"Then sleep"

"No"

"Why not"

"It's a kind of tired that sleep won't fix" Yoongi then flashes a smile.

I see. You are also hurt... You try to cover it up with a bright expression, but your eyes says it all. Still, if this is what you want, I will smile for you.

Fact: I can finish a whole chapter just by 2 hours 😂

'Then why do you update so slow'

Cuz im lazy lmao don't hate meh and should i publish my new book now? I'm gonna finish this book this week so :) (2 chapters left before the end ㅋㅋ)

okay bye

teehee