t w e n t y

Spoilers:

The next chapter is the last chapter so  ;(

3rd person

Jimin twists and turns around the bed trying to go back to sleep but the feeling of discomfort keep him awake so he had no choice but to wake up. Upon opening his eyes, he turns over to the side to realize Yoongi wasn't there.

Where the hell is he? Jimin headed downstairs to find him but only to see Jungkook and Taehyung at the couch, all eyes on the screen of their laptop. And no, they're not watching porn.

"Where are they?" Jimin asks.

"Out there killing people—" Taehyung immediately cups Jungkook's mouth.

"We can't let him know"

"Jungkook tell me what is it all about"

"They're —" But before Jungkook can even finish his speech, Taehyung cuts him off once again but this time, he kissed the younger.

"Whatever, I'm leaving" Jimin storms his way out to the door but Taehyung was fast enough to block the door.

"No hyung you can't go" Jungkook says.

"And why can't i?!"

"Because we promise Yoongi hyung that we'll keep you safe in here" Taehyung explains.

"Wait, so Yoongi and the others are out there to kill Hajoon?!"

"Exactly—"

"WHAT THE HELL?! AND YOU GUYS LET THEM BE?!" Jimin yells in anger. He tries to push Taehyung away from the door but the younger was far too strong. While Jimin is occupied with Taehyung, Jungkook took the opportunity to grab him and handcuffs his hands.

"Why are you guys doing this?"

"We need to keep an eye out on you hyung"Jungkook says.

"You'll be safe with us" Taehyung added then turns to Jungkook. "Bring him to his room.  I'll be at the couch to keep an eye out on the telephone just in case they call"

The younger nodded and carried Jimin like a sack of potato all the way upstairs then headed to his room.

"Fuck you Jungkook" Jimin cusses as soon as the younger settles him on the bed.

"I would love to fuck you but i already have TaeTae so" Jungkook shrugs then took the laptop and continues to watch Spongebob.

Minutes past and Jungkook turns to his side to see Jimin trying to pick the handcuff so he immediately took the pin away.

"Stop being arrogant hyung!"

"Whatever" Jimin rolls his eyes and his gaze landed at the kitchen. An idea clicks on his mind making him smirk then turns to the younger. "Jungkook.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry"

"So?"

"I haven't ate breakfast yet" Jimin fakes a frown.

"Really? Okay I'll go just go downstairs and get some pancakes" Jungkook puts the laptop away and went downstairs. He returns to the room holding a plate of pancakes half soaked by the maple syrup.

"Here"

"How am i suppose to eat?"

"I'll feed you"

"Nuh uh bitch i can feed myself"

"And how are you suppose to do that?"

"Remove my handcuffs"