s e v e n t e e n

say the name ↑

3rd person

The rays of sunshine sipping through the curtain gap wake Yoongi up from his sleep. Blinking his eyes open and turning to his side, he was surprised to see Jimin still asleep. He stared at his features for a moment and found himself smiling at how peaceful he looks. Damn, how can someone look so perfect? 

Yoongi notice that Jimin's arms are wrapped around him, afraid of waking the younger up he slowly get out of his grasp and sat on the side of the bed.

A few minutes pass by and Jimin was finally awake. To his surprise, he saw Yoongi hugging a Kumamon pillow and acting cute like sticking his tongue out and pouting.

"Holy shit—" Yoongi immediately hid the pillow behind his back and cleared his throat; "A-are you hungry?"

"Who's childish now?" Jimin smirks.

"Still you" He deadpanned. "Now let's go eat"

Jimin just playfully rolls his eyes and let him be. I don't understand him sometimes. The two walks out of the room and headed straight to the dining area where everyone is already eating. Both even sat beside each other.

"I heard loud noises last night" Hoseok says. "It sounded someone moaning though"

Jin started to choke at the pancake he made and Namjoon immediately gave him a glass of orange juice. He finished it in one drink before sending a glare at Hoseok.

"Just kidding"

"What a great way to ruin the morning" Jihoon smiles bitterly as he ate the last piece of his pancake. "Thanks for the food and i think my task here is done, right?"

Jihoon stood up and was about to get out of the dining area but Yoongi held him back by grabbing his arm.

"Your boyfriend is coming so stay"

"Really? Guess what i don't care at all" Jihoon smiles fakely and storms away towards his room. After hearing the door shut, Jimin turns to look at Yoongi with a confused look.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's like that every morning when Soonyoung forgets to message him back or either doesn't reply back to his messages"

Jimin nods in reply as he looks at Jihoon's room, frowning before turning his attention back to his meal.

~•~

"When are we going to leave?" Jungkook whines. They were waiting for Jihoon's boyfriend, Kwon Soonyoung, to arrive and to take an eye out on Jihoon and the apartment. In addition, they may even fix the problem they have. Once Soonyoung has arrive, all of them will be leaving to head to at Jimin's hometown in Busan.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting" Everyone turns to look at the new arrival who's trying to catch his breath due to running way too fast. "You guys can go now"

"FINALLY!" Jungkook starts to run like Naruto tagging Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin along. The Namjin couple just rolls their eyes on how childish they are despite of their ages.

Yoongi halted to a stop and spins to face Soonyoung face to face with a stern look on. "Before i go too, teach your boyfriend to back off of my property"

"What did he do?" Soonyoung asks.

"He kissed my baby" He growls.