e i g h t e e n

3rd person

After 2.5 hours of travelling, the train finally halted into a stop. Jimin taps Yoongi's shoulder to wake him up and so he did. As soon as they got out of the train, there they saw the gang waiting for them to arrive. Everyone was occupied using their phone except for Taehyung who was impatiently tapping his foot.

"Tae!" Jimin calls out and the other one looks up. His once annoyed face dissolves into a grin once he saw him.

Taehyung was the first one to approach the two out of excitement. "Jiminnie~" He coos. "Where's my candy ring?"

"I ate it all" Taehyung's expression darkened.

"Just kidding" Jimin hands him the plastic bag where the candy rings are. Taehyung shows his famous box smile at Jimin and hugs him tightly.

Yoongi, who was watching the whole time cant help but rolls his eyes at them. He was obviously jealous about it. "Be glad were on public bitch--"

"You were saying?" Taehyung crosses his arms.

Yoongi shooks his head and walks over to Namjoon. "Are they still following Jimin?"

"Yeah" Namjoon replies. "I dont think they would give up that easily"

"Of course" they wont stop until he's dead.

"I think we need to go" Jin interrupts, holding Namjoon by the arm. "We don't have much time" Yoongi followed Jin's gaze and there he spotted them. Once they locked gazes with him they started walking towards them.

Cursing under his breath, he immediately grab Jimin and put a beanie on his head to cover his cotton candy colored hair.

"What the hell?"

"Shut up and follow me" The gang started to walk faster while Yoongi drags Jimin who was still clueless on what's happening.

"Why are they following us?" Jimin asks as he looks back just to see several guys following him.

"Damn it Jimin don't look back!" Yoongi tighten his grip at the younger's arm making Jimin whimper a little at the pain.

Once they finally reached the exit, Jungkook told them that he'll just going to get his car but Hoseok stopped him and says he'll tag along which he agreed even though Taehyung was already sending glares at them.

While waiting for the car to arrive, Jimin removes Yoongi's hand from his arm and went over to Taehyung instead.

"What's wrong now Jiminnie?" Taehyung asks as Jimin wraps his arms around him. He found it weird at first but let him be.

"Why did you left the police station?" Jimin frowns, resting his head at Taehyung's shoulder. "Along with Jungkook?:

"we left for a reason"

"Just tell me the reason" Jimin frowns even more. "i hate being clueless"

"Me and Jungkook went there to keep an eye out on you for awhile after knowing you work for him"