e i g h t

3rd Person

Yoongi steps out of the car as soon as they reached the place where they kept Jimin. Looking up in the sky, the sun is starting to over the horizon. It's going to be sunrise anytime soon so he needs to hurry.

"By the way, Yoongi" Yoongi turns to look at Hoseok. "I won't tag along with you since I got some work to do"

"So what is the purpose of 'I'm not busy' if you're just going to leave me alone here huh?" Yoongi glares at him.

"You'll do fine" The younger male says. "Now adios sucker" and with that, he already left Yoongi all alone.

Yoongi doesn't any choice so he started to walk around the unfamiliar place. He had never seen or have been in this place before. As he roams around, he notices that only a few korean citizens are in here while mostly are american citizens.

How am I suppose to communicate now? I can barely speak English damn it.

Note:
Normal - korean
Italic - English

"

H-hey excuse me" Yoongi says at a blonde woman probably around in her twenties and she turns to look at him.

"yes? How may i help you?" she asks making Yoongi gulps. He's really nervous and uncomfortable about this.

"Where is 다이아몬드 카지노?"

( Rip for the people who can't read Hangul :'( I won't put the translation though.. Jkjk )

Trans: Diamond Casino

"Over there" she then points at the building a few meters away before smiling at him.

"Ah... Thank you" Yoongi shows his gummy smile then bows making the woman giggle. He took out money from his pockets and handed it to her. She looks at her hand before looking at Yoongi with a confused look like she was asking what it is for. "3 dollars"

"You don't have to-" But before she can even finish her sentence, she was cutted off by Yoongi who ran away out of embarrassment.

What the hell is he even thinking? The woman must have thought that he was out of his mind or something.

Yoongi went inside the casino and heck, it was full of gamblers from all over the world. He roams his gaze around the place and notices a door says, Authorized personal only so he went there.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing over here huh?!" He turns around and saw a body guard running towards him so Yoongi started to ran but in his luck, the direction he headed was full of more body guards that are much more larger than him.

"Get him!" one of them manages to grab Yoongi and punches him on the stomach making him groan in pain.

"STOP TALKING IN ENGLISH! JEEZ!" He started throwing punches and kicks to the other body guards that was trying to punch him. Yoongi maybe skinny and thin but he's still strong enough to fight people who are larger than him. "DOES ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK KOREAN?!"

"Me!" a boy with black hair and dark blue high lights yells. He was also one of the body guards.

"GOOD NOW TELL YOUR BOSS IM GOING TO KILL HIM"

"What did he said?"

"He says he's going to kill our boss" as soon as the boy translates it, he receives a punch from the other body guard.

"WHY DID YOU PUNCH MY FRIEND HUH?!" Yoongi throws a punch at him. "HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SPEAK KOREAN HERE!"

But then, the korean boy punches Yoongi causing him to stumble a little. "WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME?!"

"YOU PUNCHED HIM!"

"YOU TRAITOR!" Yoongi kicks the boy in his shin. "FUCK YOU!" He once again, runs away.

Yoongi manages to escape the chaos but he didn't realize someone was following him. The unknown person grabs him and with a blink of an eye, he already tied Yoongi's hands and made him kneel on the ground.

"The fuck bitch!" He spats but only to receive a strong punch on the face that made shut up.

"You wanted to see Hajoon right?" The person asks but the male didn't answer so he kicked him on his back and Yoongi groans. "Y-yes"

His body was already aching and tired due from running away and fighting. Yoongi can barely move a muscle so he let the guy drag him all the way to Hajoon's office.

"Boss, he's here" The guy says and pushes Yoongi towards Hajoon who was sitting on a black leather swivel chair. Hajoon looks at the already defeated boy infront of him and smirks.

"So you really did came-"

"Stop talking in English bitch" Yoongi growls.

"Finally I can talk to you" Hajoon says. "You don't know how-"

"I'm not here to fucking talk to you" The tone of his voice was cold and you can tell that he already had enough. "I'm here to get Jimin back"

"Okay" Hajoon signals to his body guards and a few moments later, Mingyu and Wonwoo entered the office, dragging Jimin who was struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Mudda fucking tall ass people let me go- Yoongi?" Jimin's eyes widen as soon as he saw Yoongi. Yoongi lifts his head up and stares at the younger then looks back down.

"Let's have a deal here Min" Hajoon began. "I'll let go of Jimin but you'll have to work for me"

"And if I don't?"

"Then I have no choice but to kill Jimin"

AN

I'll leave you alone guys with a cliff hanger huehue ;)

I was thinking of updating a chapter everyday but then.. Does someone here even appreciates my updates ;_; no? Okay.