Chapter Thirteen- Aftermath

~Luna's Point Of View~

My heart raced, my breath was short, I nearly fell off the bed. 

'Was I having a panic?' I asked myself as my eyes stayed locked on my tail.

I got off the bed and sat on the floor, my back propped against the side of the bed. 

"I told you I didn't want to see it play again," I say, moving my hands over my head, "I'm done. I don't want to remember this stuff anymore."

G stayed silent, his gaze fixed on me as I tried to calm myself. His eye sockets were empty. Like all the life had left him.

I shook my head, clearing it of my thoughts and once again emotion. I looked over to G, who looked to be in deep thought. 

I stood up, walking and sitting next to G. He didn't move nor did he speak. A sigh left my lips as I laid back, next to him, staring at the ceiling. 

My breath was still uneasy but it was there none the less. My heart was back to it's normal rhythm. I look from the ceiling to him. 

His eye sockets are closed and he's dead silent, apart from the soft breaths that leave him. I straighten my head to look up again and close my eyes. 

The room falls into an uneasy silence. The bed shifts, followed by the door opening and closing. I open my eyes and look to see that G had left. 

"Damn," I mutter under my breath as I sit up, a bit to fast.

I fall back onto the bed as my head pounds and yells for me to stop. I groan and shut my eyes, tight. 

'Damn skeleton, damn magic. Using all my power, on showing some bone head something.' I think, now regretting showing G anything about why I helped them. 

It all looked real and sounded real. Because it could have been real. It all could have happened, if I had turned my back. It all happened before.

I sit up again, slowly, and stand. A bit uneasy from using all my power, but I'll live. 

Slowly, I make my way to the door. Different monsters walked down the halls. Some glancing at me, others go on not noticing me. 

I sigh and walk towards what appeared to be a library.

Toriel sat by a fire place towards the back. The place was silent apart from the cracking of the fire.

She glances up and smiles at me. I smile back and take a look around.

Different assortments of books sat on shelves. 

One thing caught my eye. 

'The Story of The Soul-guards'

I reach over and pull it out. The book was old, rundown, from the looks of it. The book itself was a deep red with a golden border. 

The symbol on the front was of two SOULS. The SOUL to the left was yellow, while the one to the right was purple. 

I took a look over the book before heading towards the exit. Out the corner of my eye, on my way back to my room, I see G. 

I seem to catch his eye as he starts to make his way to me. I sighed and looked to him. His face was covered in concern.

"Hey, Dove, listen. I'm sorry for leaving the room like that," he says, looking me in the eyes. 

I just nod and turn, walking forward. He sighed and walked next to me. 

"You mad a me, Dove?" 

I stayed dead silent, looking to the ground. 

"I'll take that as a yes," he says, looking to the ground. 

I sighed and came to a stop. He stopped, but kept his head down. 

I looked over to him and moved to him. 

His gaze went to me. Reaching my hand up I grabbed the back of his head and moved his head over a bit. Carefully, I planted a light kiss to his cheekbone. 

His cheeks were covered in a light yellow tint.

"I'm not mad, just a bit shaken." I say walking to my room.