Chapter Fifty- Battle Born

A/N Hey guys I'd like to take a moment to just say that you all mean the world to me. None of this would have been possible if not for you guys taking your time to read this. Now I hope you know your Undertale stuff and maybe some music. There's gonna be quotes and snippets of music. Enjoy~

Red clouded the vision in my right eye as I yelled out and feel back. The once quiet field was now full of yelling and people running.

Chara looked at me, smiling a wicked smile. "You were saying?" She asked, swinging the knife down, only for me to roll to the side. 

She let out a laugh as I got to my feet, rubbing my left eye. It stung to the touch and crimson red blood covered my hand. I looked over to her and used my magic, my sword appeared in my right hand. 

The sword with purple and yellow colors to the handle. The sword that I've fought with before. The sword that'll help me win.

"You know. It truly is a beautiful day outside." I say to her, as she charges, and I quickly dodge her, pushing her to the ground.

"Birds are singing, Flowers are blooming." I sidestep as she swings the knife and kick her in the back, sending her flying into the crowd. 

I walk through the crowd, helping against the humans until I got to her. "It on days like these, kids like you, Should Be Burning In Hell." I say, right eye flaring.

I draw back my sword to swing, only for it to be knocked out of my hand. It disappeared on contact with the ground, being kicked further into the crowd. I looked back to Chara, only she was gone.

"Shit" I mutter, scanning around to see a few bodies and a bit of dust on the ground. Then I see her running, towards Papyrus, who was with Mettaton.

"You know Darling~ The first time I met you I didn't think any good could come from it~ But now...we're on the edge of freedom~ And we have you to thank for that."

His words echo in my mind as I take off running, spotting my sword on the ground. My speed picks up and I just run harder, snatching my sword off of the ground, and teleporting in front of Chara.

"Miss me?" I ask, holding my left hand out and blasting her back. She knocked into another Human and they fell to the ground. She skidded ahead before coming to a stop. Out the corner of my eye I could see Undyne, fighting with Asgore and Toriel.

"The time will come when you'll have to rise, Above the best, improve yourself, Your spirit never dies, Farewell, I've gone to take my throne above, Don't weep for me, Cause this will be the labor of my love/"

Her words of training echoed through my head. I stood above her, raising my sword, and down swinging. I was tackled mid-swing, grazing her arm.

Her laugh fills my ears as I look above me to see a male human. He pinned me down, taking a punch or two at me before he was thrown off. Undyne came into my view, pulling me to my feet.

I nod to her, turning and taking off. I quickly caught up with Chara, tackling her to the ground. She struggles under me.

"Is there still a glimmer of hope in that twisted mind of yours?" I mutter, as she somehow pushes me off of her and jumps to her feet.

I do the same, holding my sword in both hands. She holds her knife in her right hand. We circle each other, determination filling both of us.

"I don't get why you keep fighting. But whatever, go ahead and try to kill me if your able, we both know my determination's stable." She says, in her normal sing-song voice.

I keep my eyes...or eye locked on her. She tilted her head and laughed a little bit. The roars and yells of the crowd of Human and Monsters filled my ears. Their battle cries and yells echoed through out the fields for miles.