Chapter 1

It's been 3 months since he died. I miss his touch, his deep husky  voice, his laugh but that's all gone that one part of me is gone.
*FLASHBACK*
"Hey babe, I miss you soooo much!!" I said. "I miss you to babe I can't wait to see you , even though its only been 2 months it feels like a year" hayes said. "Yea bab-" I said before getting cut off by Hayes. "Baby I gotta go we have to load up the bus and pack up " Hayes said. "Okay Love you babe" I sighed.  "Love you too princess." Hayes said *Click*

*2 days later*

RING RING RING RING. "Hello" I said. "Hi Ms. Rodgers, we need you to come to the hospital and identify this body from an car crash" the doctor said. My heart dropped to my feet, my mind started racing thinking who it was. " We went to the crime scene and one of the licenses on the ground was Benjamin Hayes Grier" she said. I hung up the phone as quickly as could not thinking of anyone else in the matter, and sped to the hospital with tears streaming down my face. I sprinted to the Hospital doors and went straight to the desk. "Hayes Grier please!!" I said. "Ms. Rodgers this way please" a doctor said.

        I followed him in a room that had a smell that will stick with me forever, death. "Ms. Rod-" "Brooke call me Brooke" I sternly said. "Brooke I need you to Identify this body that might be Mr. Grier" he said. Tears started coming down, my stomach was churning, and my legs were getting weak. We walked towards the body and the closer we got the more scared I was, "If your not ready I understand" he said. "Just show it please" I said. He uncovered the blanket and there showed a pale boy who I once knew, and loved sitting there lifeless. "Is that your boyfriend Brooke?" he said.

      "It can't be him, It can't be him, It just can't be him" I said crying. The doctor walked up to me and gave me a long hug," NOO PLEASE HE JUST CANT BE GONE, PLEASE WAKE UP, PLEASE" I screamed cried. I was so weak I almost collapsed, my heart couldn't take it I walked up to him and gave him one last kiss on his cold lips. So I walked out  that room broken and in pain. I was sitting in the chair when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Nash his face was hurt and red from the cries. "Nash" I sniffed. "I know, it's going to be okay we're going to get through this together we're going to make him proud" he said hugging me. 

*one week later*
I sat in the front row looking at his body, I still couldn't believe he was gone. Instead of silent cries at the funeral there were crying screams of all the family members. People had great remarks and great songs, and a quote was said "It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember, but if you forget the memories your dead as well" and I will always remember him, Benjamin Hayes Grier the boy I loved.

*Flashback over*
I got out of my thoughts and decided to take a shower, My name is Brooklyn Rodgers.

I laid down on the couch to watch some Tv , I don't even bother going outside anymore and I haven't seen daylight in days. I've been sitting here for three months and that's the plan but I will still wonder in my mind ,who would choose to commit this murder.

WASSUPPP Guys I'm so sorry my last book sucked 😂😂 so I just didn't wanna finish it but I should have gave you guys a heads up hope  you guys like this book give me any suggestions or advice if you want to 😂😂.