Chapter 8

GRAYSON'S POV
"Alright E I'll call you or text you to come pick me up If I get drunk" I shouted. My name is Grayson Dolan and I make YouTube videos with my Brother, Ethan Dolan. I showed up at the party and as soon as I walked in the smell of alcohol, weed, and sex filled my nose. I went to go get a drink and when I looked over I saw the most beautiful girl ever, she had beautiful curves, nice colored skin, and curly hair.

I only dated a black girl once, but why have one piece of Chocolate cake when you can have more. I followed her until I saw her go to a group of girls then I heard, "Aye B that guy is totally checking you out" a girl said. I saw her look over at me and start walking towards me, "wanna dance" she said. "Sure" I smirked. Her eyes were so breathtaking too look at, she had a story behind them. The song came on and she started moving her hips and grinding on me, it started to get a little steamy and to be honest I just wanted to fuck her right on the dance floor but I kept my composure. "What's  your name babygirl" I said. "That's for me to know and you to find out" she winked.

That's the last time I saw her but I'll never forget about her, because when Grayson Dolan wants something he gets it.

BROOKE'S POV
I filled up the bathtub and I stepped in, grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. It always gets my mind off things. I decided to take a little picture to show people I was recovered from last night, and to show a little skin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graysondolan,omlbaddies,justinskye,12037                       liked

liked.
Brooklyn.Rodgers: N E T F L I X &
B U B B L E  B A T H 🌺.

        Fanpage102: Mom🤤
MadisonBeer: Glad to see you doing better,
see you soon!!😘
Jackj: Please put on some clothes.
Graysondolan: May I join ?😉

RING RING "What do you want Tez" I said stepping out the tub. "Hey hoe I'm bored can we go to the mall" Tez said. "Nigga can't you go with the boys to the mall" I said annoyed. "No they left me in the house by myself pleaseee" he whined. "Fine you owe me one, Ill pick you up in 10" I huffed. "Okay bye" he said. I quickly put on sweats and light makeup, then headed out the door.

My stomach has never felt more upset. It was like Hurricane Matthew was storming around Me and Tez's stomach. Its our fault for getting Auntie Anne's Pretzels and Lemonade tea, We were at Footlocker getting new shoes. "Should we get Jordan's or Nikes" I said.

"Helloo, Tezzzz" I waved my hands in his face. I looked over to see Tez's girlfriend Danielle, and a random boy.

"I'm so sorry Tez let's just leave" I said sadly.

"We can't let them off the hook so easily" he smirked and walked to the table. "Here we go again" I said following him.

TEZ'SPOV
I never felt this hurt in my life, people always find a way to break my heart. I walked up to the couple with tears in my eyes and hatred, "How's sucking my girlfriends face going" I smiled. She looked at me with sadness but no regret.

"I- Tez it's not what it looks like" she said.

"I should have known you were a gold digging hoe from the start, how long have-"

"A year" a guy said cutting me off.

"Excuse me" I said.

"She has been screaming my name and kissing me for a year" he winked.

And that's when I punched him, I punched him over and over again until I saw blood. I got up and grabbed Brooke's hand and started walking out the mall,"TEZ WAIT I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T GO" Danielle cried.

"Love me ha!! The only thing you loved was the money and sex I gave you" I shouted.

"Have fun not having her bastard!!" The guy spat.

"HAVE FUN WITH MY LEFTOVERS" I laughed.

"I'm so sorry Tez, look you wan-" Brooklyn said before I cut her off. "Listen I'm fine but you know what hurts the most she was like most people, most people cheat because they're paying more attention to what they're missing rather than what they have" I said sadly. "Hayes didn't cheat on you because he was missing out on something, he did it because he was trying to find another girl perfect  like you" he said sadly.
----------------

It was about 12:00 when I decided to drive back home, I was just thinking about life and jamming out to music. When a screeching noise started piercing my ears, I looked up too see a girl screaming in the middle of the road. I stopped the car and tried to look forward but my vision was too blurry, birds were flying everywhere hitting bulidings,houses and cars. She started to run towards the car, and even if my ears were in terrible pain I'm not letting this demon get near me, the fuck you thought this was.

My foot hit the gas in full speed, my ears bleeding with pain. She kept running and running until, we collided. I opened my eyes to see my whole car stuck under a pole, my body being squished. It was an illusion, it was all fake I started screaming for help then I see the same girl in the distance.

I tried to get from under the pole but  I couldn't budge, I looked up and she was standing before me. I started to scream as her skin pealed hands touched my head, A feeling arose in my heart as I started screaming in pain and coughing up blood. I looked up and she was gone, I looked everywhere but to see the girl across the street with a smile on her face. I couldn't speak or say anything, I reached my hand out for someone to see me but it was too late. I closed my eyes and waited for death to overtake me, then I felt my body shut down and my heart stop.

Hey Guys I know I haven't updated in so long, but here's a chapter with a new character. And I will make more chapters that you guys might like.

-BE BREEZY 💔